Kidneys are a pair of fist-sized organs located at the bottom of the rib cage on either side of the spine. They are essential organs responsible for proper functioning and health of the body.
Kidneys are mainly responsible for filtering excess water, waste products, and other impurities out of the blood. These toxins get stored in the bladder and removed during urination. Kidneys also manage PH, potassium and salt levels in the body. They produce hormones that regulate the production of red blood cells and blood pressure. They even help the body absorb calcium, by activating a form of Vitamin D.
Kidney disease approximately affects 26 million adults in America. It occurs due to the inability of the kidneys to perform its functions. The damage might be caused due to high blood pressure, diabetes, or various other chronic conditions. Kidney failure might also result in other health problems including, nerve damage, malnutrition, weak bones etc. “Kidney Failure Treatment in Ohio, Columbus”
Causes of Kidney Failure
People with diabetes have increased chances of kidney failure.
- High blood pressure
- The family history of Chronic Kidney Disease
- Glomerular disease
- Inherited and congenital kidney disease
Home Remedies for Kidney Failure Treatment
The Kidney Failure Treatment in Ohio, Columbus, includes the following home remedies:
- Balanced fluid intake (neither less nor more) is required, in order to avoid any further complications. The unique dissolving property of water helps prevent the formation of clusters of salts and minerals in the body.
- Reduce the intake of non-vegetarian food, so as to minimize the chances of forming kidney stones in the body and put pressure on organs. It has been studied that people with a vegetarian diet are less prone to the risk of Kidney Failure. Thus, consumption of a vegetarian diet must be preferred.
- A boiled diet must be recommended to improve the functioning of kidneys.
- Limit the intake of dairy foods
Dr. PuneetDhawan, the co-founder of Karma Ayurveda, is the leading and eminent Doctor, who has helped save many kidney patients’ lives, who had even lost all hopes of recovery. The results of the treatments are not only in the reports but also on physical and mental levels as well. Along with the Ayurvedic herbs and medicines, lifestyle corrections in terms of diet and exercise also forms a part of Karma Ayurveda’s “Kidney Failure Treatment in Ohio, Columbus”.