Kidney Failure occurs when the kidneys lose the ability to filter waste, produce Red Blood Cells and regulate electrolytes balance in the body. The core of the kidneys main function is to eliminate waste products and fluids from the body. Due to the malfunctioning of kidneys, the body fluids can raise up to dangerous levels, which if not taken care of, might be life-threatening. “Ayurvedic Doctors for Kidney Failure Treatment in Nashville, Tennessee”
The reason Kidney Failure might pose to be fatal is its inability to show symptoms initially.
Here are a few tips to take care of your Kidneys Naturally:
- Use of certain medicinal herbs like punarnava, dandelion, gokshur, shilajit, kasni, varun, gokshur, palaash, rakt chandan etc.
- Stay hydrated but do not overdo it, as that might strain your kidneys.
- Reduce non-vegetarian food intake and increase vegetarian items in your diet. Include more fruits and green leafy vegetables.
- Avoid having 2-3 heavy meals a day and also eat less at a time
- It is best to include cauliflower, ash gourd, bottle gourd, radish, papaya, apples, bell peppers, pears etc. in your diet.
- Limit the intake of dried beans, potatoes, apricots, mushrooms, spinach, all dairy products etc.
- Coconut water and Aloe-Vera are good detoxifiers. “Ayurvedic Doctors for Kidney Failure Treatment in Nashville, Tennessee”
- Strengthen your immunity with Basil (Tulsi). Chewing fresh basil leaves every morning on an empty stomach boosts your immunity.
- Quit smoking and reduce alcohol consumption.
- Monitor your blood pressure and blood sugar levels regularly as about half of the people who have diabetes or blood pressure have kidney problems.
- Keep yourself fit and active by including yogasanas and exercises on a regular basis.
- If you have more of the high-risk factors like high blood pressure, diabetes, obesity, family history, etc. get your kidney functions checked.
Ayurveda believes that kidney cells have the specialty to regenerate, which is why Kidney Failure Treatment in Nashville, Tennessee is possible at any stage or type the disease in Ayurveda as a part of Ayurvedic Kidney Treatment, without any Dialysis or Transplantation.
- kidney treatment in ayurveda
- Ayurvedic Medicines For Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure Ayurvedic Treatment
- Ayurvedic Treatment For Kidney Failure
- Ayurvedic Doctors for Kidney Failure Treatment in Nashville, Tennessee
- Ayurvedic Kidney Treatment
- Ayurvedic Medicines For Kidney Damage
- ayurvedic medicine for nephrotic syndrome
- Best Kidney Failure Ayurvedic Treatment
- Ayurvedic Kidney Infection Treatment
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatments
Ayurvedic Doctors for Kidney Failure Treatment in Nashville, Tennessee
Dr. Puneet Dhawan, the co-founder of karma Ayurveda, is an eminent Ayurvedic Doctor, who has successfully treated thousands of patients and helped them improve kidney functions without Dialysis or Transplantation of Kidneys. The reason Ayurvedic treatments are the best is its ability to retain kidney functions, with an improvement in both reports and physical levels. “Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment in Ayurveda”