- Kidney Failure Treatment Ayurveda
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Proteinuria Treatment
- High Bun Creatinine Levels Treatment
- Kidney Infection Treatment
- Creatinine Level Treatment
- Kidney Disease Treatment In Ayurveda
- How To Stop Kidney Dialysis
- Nephrotic Syndrome Treatment
- Kidney Failure Treatment In India
- Renal Failure Treatment
- Ayurvedic Urinary Tract Infection Treatments
- Ayurvedic Medicine For Kidney
- Child Kidney Failure Treatment
- Kidney Shrinkage Treatment
- Ayurvedic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Ayurvedic Medicine For Kidney Treatment
Kidney failure is also known as renal failure is the condition in which one or both the kidneys completely stop working. This condition can result in the accumulation of toxic waste in the body which harms the kidneys and other organs of the body. It is important to go for an immediate treatment to prevent any further damage to the kidneys. Ayurvedic Doctors For Kidney Failure Treatment Japan, Tokyo, Yokohama, Osaka and Nagoya.
Causes and symptoms of kidney failure
There are many reasons that can cause kidney damage in people. The most common are Type2 diabetes and high blood pressure. There are other causes such as glomerulonephritis, kidney stones, tumors and cancer, bladder infection, genetic disorder, polycystic kidney disease and nephrotic syndrome. Ayurvedic Doctors For Kidney Failure Treatment Japan, Tokyo, Yokohama, Osaka and Nagoya.
The main signs and symptoms of kidney failure are only visible when the disease has advanced to later stages. The most common signs are:
- Fatigue and lethargy
- Nausea and vomiting
- Pain in abdomen, back and joints
- Dry and itchy skin
- Dark colored and foamy urine
- Swollen hands, feet and ankles
- Mild to high headaches
- Abnormal weight loss or weight gain
- Loss of appetite
It is important to maintain a healthy kidney diet when the kidneys are impaired. One must follow a proper diet chart which includes fresh vegetables and fruits. High protein and sodium should not be included in the diet as they put a strain in the kidneys.
Ayurvedic Doctors For Kidney Failure Treatment Japan, Tokyo, Yokohama, Osaka and Nagoya.
Ayurveda is a highly effective form of natural treatment and has proven to show more results than allopathic treatment. Ayurvedic physicians like Dr. Puneet Dhawan have been treating kidney patients from all over the world. He only uses natural and organic treatment method. He has successfully treated thousands of kidney patients. Ayurvedic Doctors For Kidney Failure Treatment Japan, Tokyo, Yokohama, Osaka and Nagoya.