- Kidney Failure Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Treatment
- How To Stop Kidney Dialysis
- Nephrotic Syndrom Treatment
- Proteinuria Treatment
- Creatinine Level Treatment
- Kidney Disease Treatment In Ayurveda
- Renal Failure Treatment
- Ayurvedic Urinary Tract Infection Treatments
- Ayurvedic Medicine For Kidney
- Child Kidney Failure Treatment
- Kidney Shrinkage Treatment
- Ayurvedic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Ayurvedic Medicine For Kidney Treatment
Karma Ayurveda offers above services and Ayurvedic Doctor For Kidney Failure Treatment In Kuwait, Salmiya, Kuwait City.
According to National Kidney Foundation, every second person, age above 40 years is suffering from some kind of kidney problems. It is very difficult to detect a kidney problem in initial stages as the signs are only visible when the kidneys have partially lost its functions. The main job of the kidneys is to filter the waste and balance the metabolic activities in the body. In case, any of the kidneys fail to carry out this function it can lead to kidney disease. A kidney failure occurs when the kidneys fail to perform the function. Ayurvedic Doctor For Kidney Failure Treatment In Kuwait, Salmiya, Kuwait City.
Signs & symptoms
The signs and symptoms of the kidney damage are only visible in the later stages. Some of the common signs that a kidney patient experiences are:
- Foamy and dark colored urine
- Vomiting and nausea
- Dry and itchy skin
- Swollen ankles, feet and hands
- Muscle cramps and twitches
- Abnormal weight loss or weight gain
- Pain in abdomen
- Joint and back pain
After confirming the condition through diagnostic, a quick treatment should be taken to avoid any further damage. Dialysis and kidney transplant are the most common forms of treatment and do not treat the kidney disease.
Ayurvedic Doctor For Kidney Failure Treatment In Kuwait, Salmiya, Kuwait City.
Ayurveda is an ancient science of healing mind, body and soul. Ayurvedic treatment makes use of natural herbs and techniques. The effectiveness of Ayurveda is far more than allopathic treatment. Dr. Puneet Dhawan is a well-known name in the Ayurveda physicians. He has gained a lot of experience in this niche and has treated many kidney patients. He has earned a lot of love and respect from his patients after treating them successfully. He also recommends a customized diet chart to all its patients according to their condition. Ayurvedic Doctor For Kidney Failure Treatment In Kuwait, Salmiya, Kuwait City.