- Kidney Failure Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Proteinuria Treatment
- Creatinine Level Treatment
- Kidney Disease Treatment In Ayurveda
- How To Stop Kidney Dialysis
- Nephrotic Syndrom Treatment
- Renal Failure Treatment
- Ayurvedic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Ayurvedic Urinary Tract Infection Treatments
- Ayurvedic Medicine For Kidney
- Child Kidney Failure Treatment
- Kidney Shrinkage Treatment
- Ayurvedic Medicine For Kidney Treatment
- Overview of kidney failure
Karma Ayurveda offers above services and Ayurvedic Doctor For Kidney Failure Treatment In Vermont, Montpelier – Karma Ayurveda.
Kidney failure can occur due to many reasons. In this condition, the kidneys get injured and lead to a gradual stop in the functioning of the kidneys. The disease results in loss of kidney functions and this can lead to building up of waste in the body. There are several reasons that can cause kidney problems such as acute dehydration, poor intake of fluids, hypovolemia, prolonged intake of medicines and other non-steroidal drugs, and abnormal blood flow due to obstruction in the renal artery or vein, diabetes and high blood pressure. Ayurvedic Doctor For Kidney Failure Treatment In Vermont, Montpelier.
Symptoms and signs
As the disease progresses to the later stages it starts showing some symptoms. The common visible signs of the kidney failure are:
- Feeling nausea and vomiting
- Frequent or less often urge to urinate
- Swollen ankles, hands, face and knees
- Muscle cramps and twitches
- Dry and itchiness in the skin
- Lack of sleep
- Abnormal weight loss or weight gain
- Pain in abdomen, back and joints
The most common method of treatment patient takes for preventing kidney failure is medication, kidney transplant and dialysis. Dialysis is taken by the patient in the later stages when the kidneys lose their ability to filter the waste. a kidney transplant is the last option when the kidneys completely fail. Both of the treatment is not a permanent solution and only lasts for a short time. Ayurvedic Doctor For Kidney Failure Treatment In Vermont, Montpelier.
Ayurvedic Doctor For Kidney Failure Treatment In Vermont, Montpelier
Ayurveda is much more effective and beneficial for the body than allopathic treatment. The Ayurvedic treatment makes use of herbs like Punarnava, Gokshur, Shirish, Varun and Kaasni. These herbs have great healing properties and are completely free of any side-effects.
One of the well-known doctors for Ayurvedic kidney failure treatment is Dr. Puneet Dhawan. He has been practicing Ayurveda for years and has treated thousands of kidney patients. He heads one of the leading wholesome wellness clinics in Asia namely Karma Ayurveda. Ayurvedic Doctor For Kidney Failure Treatment In Vermont, Montpelier.