- Kidney Failure Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Proteinuria Treatment
- High Bun Creatinine Levels Treatment
- Kidney Infection Treatment
- Creatinine Level Treatment
- Kidney Disease Treatment In Ayurveda
- How To Stop Kidney Dialysis
- Nephrotic Syndrom Treatment
- Renal Failure Treatment
- Ayurvedic Urinary Tract Infection Treatments
- Ayurvedic Medicine For Kidney
- Child Kidney Failure Treatment
- Kidney Shrinkage Treatment
- Ayurvedic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Ayurvedic Medicine For Kidney Treatment
Karma Ayurveda offers above services and Ayurvedic Doctor For Kidney Failure Treatment In Monaco, Monte Carlo, Fontvieille
What is the work of kidneys?
All the drainage functions of the body are performed by the bean-shaped organs namely kidneys. The kidneys filter the waste products from the blood and water. They also help in regulating blood pressure, red blood cell production and electrolyte balance. A kidney disease occurs when kidneys are not able to clean the blood of the metabolic waste. This situation can lead to building up of high levels of waste products in the body. It must be treated in initial stages to avoid any further damage. Ayurvedic Doctor For Kidney Failure Treatment In Monaco, Monte Carlo, Fontvieille.
Causes and signs of kidney failure
The two most common causes of kidney failure are high blood pressure and Type 2 diabetes. The other causes of kidney damage are kidney stones, family history of the disease, cancer or tumor, nephrotic syndrome and polycystic kidney disease. Ayurvedic Doctor For Kidney Failure Treatment In Monaco, Monte Carlo, Fontvieille.
The signs of kidney failure are not visible in the starting but only shows in the later stages. The most common symptoms are:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Dry and itchy skin
- Pain in abdomen
- Back and joint pain
- A situation of edema meaning swollen feet and ankles
- Dark colored urine
- Painful and burning sensation while urinating
Most people in their later stages go for dialysis to provide an alternative to kidney functions. While in the last stages when the kidneys completely fail to function, one may also go for a kidney transplant. However, these are not a permanent solution for the kidney problems. Ayurvedic Doctor For Kidney Failure Treatment In Monaco, Monte Carlo, Fontvieille.
Ayurveda and Dr. Puneet Dhawan
He is one of the best Ayurveda physicians that have been treating kidney patients since a long time. He only uses natural methods and organic supplements for treating kidney patients. He clearly rejects the idea of allopathic treatment as they have many side effects on the body. Along with the treatment, he also forms a kidney diet chart. Ayurvedic Doctor For Kidney Failure Treatment In Monaco, Monte Carlo, Fontvieille.