Kidney disease is a widespread health disorder which damages the kidneys continuously and then affects the overall functions performed by it. The symptoms of this health disorder get worsen with the loss of kidney functions. The change of lifestyle and eating habits had made kidney diseases so impactful and common. Besides this wrong treatment approach is turning the complications more dangerous for the kidney patients.
Yes, modern treatments such as allopathic medicines, dialysis, and kidney transplant are making the kidney disease more impactful for the patients and are becoming a cause for kidney-related deaths as well. Ayurveda, the ancient science of treatment which guides about the natural treatment for every major or minor kidney disease, is becoming a ray of hope for many kidney patients. Ayurvedic medicines for kidney disease doesn’t work to suppress the symptoms of kidney disease only but to resolve the causes of disease from its roots.
What makes kidney diseases so common and impactful?
There are many causes which are making kidney disease impactful and a common health disorder. It is important for every person to be aware of the below-mentioned causes associated with kidney disease:
- Diabetes or high blood sugar level is the major cause of kidney disease. This is a health disorder; a number of people are taking medications for today.
- After diabetes, high blood pressure or hypertension is working as the second leading cause of kidney disease.
- Heart-related diseases or disorder because of which kidneys loss its functions gradually.
- Obstruction inside or around kidneys such as kidney stones or tumors.
- Inflammation of blood vessels inside the kidneys which are known as vasculitis raises the risk for kidney disease.
- High intake of medications such as aspirin, ibuprofen, and naproxen causes kidney damage.
- Formation of a blood clot in the urinary tract
- High alcohol consumption
Ayurvedic medicines for kidney disease help in the right and permanent elimination of the above-mentioned causes. These medicines are made up of natural herbs such as Varun, Punarnava, Kaasni, Shirish and shigru that helps to enhance the overall health of the patient and to provide relief from the symptoms of kidney disease.
Ayurvedic medicines for kidney disease by Karma Ayurveda
Karma Ayurveda is working to provide risk-free and natural kidney treatment for every major or minor kidney disorder since 1937. Here Dr. Puneet Dhawan is proving that it is possible to cure even the stage of kidney failure, with natural medications and adequate diet plan. “Ayurvedic medicines for kidney disease”
There are many kidney patients who had received natural kidney treatment and are now free from all the complications which have a link with kidney diseases. These patients found ayurvedic kidney treatment as the safest, reliable and permanent solution. Karma Ayurveda is helping the kidney patients to be away from surgical procedures such as dialysis or a kidney transplant. This is the true belief of Dr. Puneet Dhawan in natural herbs and treatment because of which many kidney patients are living a disease-free life today. Those who are undergoing dialysis or are thinking to get their kidney transplant done are advised to adopt the way of natural treatment to be away from the pain and risk as well. “Kidney Disease Treatment in Ayurveda”