Proteinuria is a condition that is characterized by an abnormal spill of protein in the urine. This condition is often seen in people with chronic kidney disease. Kidneys in a healthy body do not allow a significant amount of protein to pass through its filters.
The damaged kidneys are caused by damaged filters of the organ. This may result in the spill of a significant amount of protein in the urine. Proteinuria in the early stages does not show any symptoms. Ayurvedic treatment for proteinuria
The condition is often confirmed by conducting a urine test and a blood test. In kidney disease, often important nutrients are eliminated out of the body via urine, as the reabsorbtion tendency is lost by the kidneys at that point in time.
RISK OF DEVELOPING PROTEINURIA:
Proteinuria is not a disease rather it is a condition that can affect anybody. The major risks that are involved in the development of this condition are:
- A family history of kidney disease
- Certain Medications
- Mental Trauma
- Toxic environment
- Kidney Infections
- Immune system disorders
The damaged kidneys start to eliminate a large amount of protein in the urine. This result in the development of the following symptoms: “Ayurvedic treatment for proteinuria”.
- Foamy, frothy or bubbly urine
- Swelling in the hands, feet, abdomen or face
- Weight gain due to fluid retention
- Diminished appetite
In case of these symptoms, one must spare no time in consulting his healthcare expert as this clearly shows the severity of the disease. “kidney problem during pregnancy”.
DIAGNOSIS OF PROTEINURIA:
The detection of the condition of proteinuria is done through a variety of lab tests such as:
- Urinalysis: This test includes a wide range of urine related tests. These indicate the abnormal presence of cells and urinary casts, tiny tube-shaped particles that reveal the set in of kidney disease.
- UACR: The Urine Albumin to Creatinine ratio test reveals the amount of albumin excreted in a 24 hours time span. “Ayurvedic treatment for proteinuria”.
- Serum Creatinine, Cholesterol and Blood Glucose levels are the common blood tests that are conducted to diagnose the condition of proteinuria. “can protein shake damage your kidney”.
AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR PROTEINURIA:
Ayurveda treats proteinuria through herbal and organic medicines that involve zero side effects and permanent results. Ayurveda is known for its unique approach of dealing with all body ailments. The amalgamation of mind, body, and soul are the baseline of this stream. It believes that all impairments relating to the body are caused due to the accumulation of doshas. These doshas in kidney diseases can be removed by applying unrefined herbs on it. “Ayurvedic treatment for proteinuria”.
Proteinuria is one a cause of kidney failure. Ayurveda suggests some specialized medicines to the patient that targets the root cause of the problem and holds the progress rate of the disease. It also advocates some dietary modifications to the proteinuria patient that include:
- Prefer lеаn mеаts over red meats
- Include mоrе fіsh in the diet
- Rеstrісt sаlt іntаkе or sodium intake
- Add fruіts аnd vеgеtаblеs, grаіns, аnd lеgumеs to your diet
- Ехеrсіsе rеgulаrlу
- Міnіmіzе аlсоhоl іntаkе
- Rеduсе strеss lеvеls
- Аdd оnіоns аnd gаrlіс tо mајоrіtу оf уоur mеаls
- Drіnk рlеntу оf wаtеr аnd аvоіd sоdа “Ayurvedic treatment for proteinuria”.
Karma Ayurveda is a well-known kidney hospital in India that runs under the supervision of a proficient physician Dr. Puneet Dhawan. The centre works under the parameters laid by Ayurveda. Their treatment measures are safe and secure and have permanent effects on kidney patients.