Kidneys and its problems
The kidneys are responsible for filtering toxic substances and excess fluid from the blood that are harmful through urine. Any unnatural substance such as drugs or painkillers has to be filtered by the kidneys. The kidneys have to address all of the poisons in the body and if they become overburdened, the substances will accumulate somewhere else. The bloodstream can become a toxic wasteland and can overburden the kidneys. So it is beneficial for cleansing the kidneys regularly. “How Long Can Someone Live Once Their Kidneys Shut Down”
What All Reasons Cause Kidney Damage?
- Pre-renal causes – kidneys do not have enough blood supply
- Hypovolemia (low blood amount) due to blood deficiency
- Lack of fluids
- Inadequate ingestion of liquids
- Sepsis: The body’s immune system is devastated by contamination and begins swelling. Kidneys are forced to shut down. This does not happen often with urinary tract diseases.
- Rhabdomyolysis is a situation in which skeletal muscle cells collapse, releasing enzymes and electrolytes simultaneously from within the muscle cells.
- Post- renal causes are due to factors that affect outflow of the urine
- When a bladder or urethra is blocked, back strain builds up. The kidneys shut down when urine is not being released.
- Prostate cancer may stop the urethra and preclude the bladder from emptying.
Clues Indicating Kidney Shut Down
- Metabolic acidosis, or increased acidity of the body due to the incapacity to produce bicarbonate, will alter enzyme and oxygen metabolism. This is the basis of organ malfunctioning.
- Failure to release potassium and increasing potassium levels in the serum is related to fatal heartbeat conflicts.
- Rising urea levels in the blood can change the function of a variety of organ, from brain malfunctioning to inflammation of the heart lining.
- Unsystematic limitations can be due to anemia, a decreased red blood cell count because lower levels of erythropoietin do not sufficiently accelerate the bone marrow. A significant increase in red blood cells prevents oxygen from being carried to the blood. The body gets exhausted easily.
- Loss of enthusiasm, tiredness, and exhaustion are noticeable when waste products accumulate in the blood, in worst cases, mental functioning may result, or a body will suffer comatose.
Kidney Diet For The Revival Of Damaged Kidneys
When you’ve been diagnosed with kidney disease or told that you need dialysis, you face making considerable changes to your everyday life, including starting a kidney diet. High protein, sodium, and phosphorus should be excluded from the diet. Fresh vegetables and fruits should be included in the diet. Aerated drinks, alcohol and coffee should be cut out from the diet. “How Long Can Someone Live Once Their Kidneys Shut Down”.
Ayurvedic Treatment Over Allopathic Treatment
Ayurveda is an age-old process of treating kidney problems with complete herbal and natural techniques. Ayurveda cures disease permanently and leaves no scope for any further damage. It is a slow process and requires a lot of patience but the results are tremendous and it has no side-effects on any other parts of the body. “How Long Can Someone Live Once Their Kidneys Shut Down”.
One of the chief centers for Ayurvedic treatment for kidney disease is Karma Ayurveda. It provides complete herbal treatment and organic medicines for reviving the shutdown kidneys. The clinic is headed by one of an eminent Ayurveda physician Dr. Puneet Dhawan. He rejects the idea of dialysis or transplant and only uses Ayurveda for treating his patients. Karma Ayurveda has become one of the foremost brands among kidney patients in Asia. “How Long Can Someone Live Once Their Kidneys Shut Down”.