The byproduct of creatine (a chemical compound found in muscles) is creatinine. This metabolic waste is excreted out of the body via kidneys. Kidneys are primarily held responsible for expelling waste out of the body. They purify the blood and keep the body healthy and disease- free. Therefore, an increased level of creatinine clearly states the compromised functioning of the kidneys. It is known that the body converts about 2% of creatine into creatinine every day. Due long-lasting ailments of diabetes and hypertension their direct impact falls on the kidneys which significantly increases the blood creatinine levels. How to reduce creatinine level in ayurvedic treatment?
How Much Is Creatinine Circulated In Blood In A Day?
As 2% of creatine is converted to creatine by the body each day so the levels of blood creatinine do vary in different individuals due to various factors:
- Age- As the age advances the muscle mass is reduced from the body. This directly impacts the creatinine levels of the blood
- Females- A female body has less muscle mass as compared to a male body. Therefore, the reduction in creatinine levels is seen. How to reduce creatinine level in ayurvedic treatment?
- Increased Protein intake- Protein is the building block of the body. It helps in repairing and building muscles in the body. Therefore, an excessive intake of protein can result in increased blood creatinine levels of the body.
- Reduced kidney function- Kidneys carries the responsibility of eliminating creatinine from the body. The compromised functioning of these organs can lead to accumulation of creatinine in the blood.
The normal levels of blood creatinine for different individuals are:
Males (Adult) – 0.6 to 1.2 mg/dl
Females (Adult) – 0.5 to 1.1 mg/dl
Infants – 0.2 mg/dl
One kidney individual – 1.8 to 1.9 mg/dl How to reduce creatinine level in ayurvedic treatment?
How To Identify Whether One’s Creatinine Levels Are High?
The increased levels of blood creatinine lead to multiple signs that become easy to identify the compromised functioning of kidneys. These may include:
- Swelling or edema
- Shortness of breath
- Nausea and vomiting
Ayurvedic Treatment to Reduce Creatinine Levels
Ayurveda is a traditional science of treatment that stands on the union of mind, body, and spirit. It employs various nature-based techniques to cure all body ailments. The increased creatinine levels according to Ayurveda are caused due to improper functioning of kidneys. How to reduce creatinine level in ayurvedic treatment? The compromised kidney function can lead to the pile up waste and toxins like creatinine in the blood resulting in various complications. There are few tips that ought to be followed to reduce the creatinine in the blood. These include:
- Reduced strenuous exercises
- Avoiding supplements that have creatine content
- Limiting protein intake in the diet
- Increase fiber content in the diet by including legumes, fruits, vegetables and whole grains
- Moderate fluid intake
Karma Ayurveda is a well-established healthcare firm that offers nature-based treatment for all types of kidney diseases. The hospital is located in India and runs under the guidance of Dr. Puneet Dhawan. How to reduce creatinine level in ayurvedic treatment? This is an ayurvedic treatment centre that treats kidney ailments through self-manufactured ayurvedic medicines and customized renal diets. Employing such measures has cured thousands of kidney patients without any causing any side effects.