IgA nephropathy can happen due to diabetes, hypertension or genetic disorder is a kidney disease originates as a result of capillary dysfunction in kidney glomeruli. This condition is more frequently seen among diabetic men than in women. In some diabetic or high blood pressure patients, a disease may ultimately result in chronic kidney failure and end-stage kidney disease.
Causes of IgA nephropathy
The causes of IgA are not well understood as IgA is not just a kidney disease. It is a response from your immune system to elements like harmful viruses and bacteria. A slow immune response is what affects the kidneys. The immune response releases IgA. Immunoglobulin A is a protein that helps in the body to fight infections. IgA nephropathy occurs when proteins get stuck in kidneys causing inflammation. The inflammation may result in the kidneys to leak blood and protein while urination, the kidneys can lose the regular functions and lead to kidney failure. In some cases, the disease seems to cluster in certain families and relatives. “IGA Nephropathy Treatment Naturally By Ayurveda”.
Signs of IgA nephropathy
Every patient experiences a varied set of signs and symptoms of this condition. There are certain signs that are visible in the later stages, such as:
- Hematuria: is a condition having blood in the urine that is dark in color
- Proteinuria: it results in foamy urine due to large amounts of protein leaking into the urine
- Edema: swelling of feet, ankles, hands and other body parts
- Nausea, lethargy, and weakness
- Pain in abdomen, joints, muscles, and back
Detection of kidney diseases due to diabetes is done mainly by conducting certain texts. The lab tests are:
- A urine test will help find protein and blood in the urine
- A blood test will help find levels of protein, cholesterol, and wastes in your blood
- Glomerular filtration rate (GFR) is a blood test to know how well the kidneys are filtering the wastes from the body
- In kidney biopsy, a small piece of kidney tissue is used for the diagnosis. The kidney biopsy may show if they have a certain type of a protein that may result in the infection in kidneys
How can Ayurvedic treatment help in eradicating IgA nephropathy?
One of the best clinics for kidney failure treatment in Asia is Karma Ayurveda. It was started in 1937 in New Delhi, India and has been providing IgA nephropathy to kidney patients for a long time now. The clinic has created a brand value by providing world-class Ayurvedic medicine and treatment for all kinds of kidney disease. The center is working under the guidance of Dr. Puneet Dhawan who is an expert Ayurveda physician. Along with herbal medications, the center also provides a proper diet chart to kidney patients. “IGA Nephropathy Treatment Naturally By Ayurveda”.