What is ESDR?
End-stage kidney disease refers to the condition that exists when the kidneys are not able to function at a sufficient level to maintain the body. It is most common in instances of chronic kidney disease and often occurs around or below the ten-percent functioning level in most cases. In The United States, the most common causes of chronic kidney disease are diabetes and high blood pressure. Typically individuals that reach this point will require dialysis or kidney transplant to extend their lives. “Pathophysiology Of End Stage Renal Disease”.
If suffering from chronic diseases such as hypertension, diabetes, heart disease and kidney disease what you eat is essential. Chronic kidney disease patients usually have their diet tailor-made by their doctor with the help of a dietitian. This diet will remain in constant change depending on the status of the renal disease. As a kidney disease patient ensure that you keep a diary of what you consume each day. This is important for your dietitian. Your doctor should also be in a position to advise you on what your ideal body weight should be. Investing in a scale to check weight every morning is also essential. Individuals with chronic kidney disease will need to either gain weight or maintain weight in most cases. “Pathophysiology Of End Stage Renal Disease”.
Signs Of Kidney Failure In End-Stage
- Darkness or redness in the urine
- Urine that has an offensive odor
- Urine that looks very foamy
- Frequent urination with pain or burning on passing urine
- Any definite change in the amount of urine passed
- Persistent thirst
- Edema – swelling of the legs, hands, face
- Raised or high blood pressure
- Back pain in the renal area, especially if there is fever
- Tiredness or feeling unwell without apparent cause
- Widespread itchy skin
Most patients at the later stages of kidney damage especially Stage 4 and Stage 5 goes for allopathic treatment. The most common treatment for kidney failure is:
- Kidney transplant, in which a diseased kidney is replaced by a healthy one from a donor
- Dialysis which uses a machine named hemodialyzer or other parts of the body (abdominal dialysis) to remove waste and extra fluid from your blood
- Supportive care, which means providing all health care and support possible, but not attempting to cure the kidney failure. In this case, the person with kidney failure will eventually die.
“Pathophysiology Of End Stage Renal Disease”.
Ayurveda is an ancient science of healing physical ailments with the use of natural herbs and organic supplements. Dr. Puneet Dhawan is an eminent name in the field of Ayurveda. He has been treating kidney patients with 100% natural and Ayurvedic methods. They have successfully treated thousands of kidney patients from all around the world. “Pathophysiology Of End Stage Renal Disease”.