Causes And Symptom Of Kidney Disease, Kidney Failure Treatment And Medication By Dr Puneet Dhawan.
Kidney disease is the state where the kidney is not capable of straining the desecrate products from the body and produce the red blood cell. There are many causes that upshot in the kidney diseases. Maybe the cause of the disease may differ from patient to patient, but the approach in the Kidney Failure Treatment in Ayurveda is somewhat identical.
Ayurveda has proved that kidney has the supremacy to revitalize its functionality through natural methods and change in the lifestyle without Dialysis and Transplants. Ayurvedic treatment works on the root cause of the disease that helps the patient to convalesce and improve the overall wellness of the body.
If you are suffering from kidney failure and your allopathic doctor has advised you to have Dialysis/ Transplant, and then let me tell you that you must see other options as well. If you are reading this editorial, you surely yearn for to identify the other successful way to improve other than the transplant. Then you will be happy to know that this article is specially written for you as recovery of kidney failure is possible without Transplant now!
Yes! With the help of right kind of herbs and balance diet, the patient can improve with the medications of Karma Ayurveda.
Karma Ayurveda is the well appreciated Ayurvedic clinic that is based out at New Delhi that has fruitfully treated many patients with their medications. Here the medication covers many factors like:
- High blood pressure: It is seen that kidney disease patient experience many blood pressure related tribulations. In order to cure the kidney failure, they initiate with normalizing the blood pressure. Initially, the medication will include that will help in regulating the blood pressure and diet plan will facilitate the patient to control the high BP. In this step, it is always advisable to avoid the high salt diet.
- Cholesterol levels: In the medication process, lowering the level of cholesterol will include. Doctor wills advice to evade the fatty food, have a regular diet plan and workout advice in order to balance the cholesterol level.
- Anemia: When the patient suffers from kidney failure, he has a difficulty with the production of red blood cell. With the help of treatment of anemia, a patient can have the iron filled diet that helps in producing red blood cell and make the health condition improve.
- Stronger bones: In the treatment, doctors will help the patient to have calcium and vitamin D rich diet that can help him to improve the health condition.
- Protein: Last but not the least, a doctor will ask patient to lower the diet that is rich with protein content.
With the help of natural procedure and herbal medications, karma Ayurveda helps the patient to recover fully from the kidney failure. Kidney Failure Treatment in Ayurveda is always customized as per the condition of a patient and the stage he/ she are suffering from. With herbal medications, a balanced diet also plays an important role in recovering patient health that is given to the patient by well-qualified health counselors.