An acute coronary syndrome is arrays of condition that are associated with an abrupt reduction of blood flow to the heart. The blockage in the arteries can be sudden or it may come and go over a period of time. The major cause of this problem is deposition of fats, triglycerides on the walls of the coronary arteries that are responsible for delivering purified and nutrients to the heart muscles. In many cases, blood clots block the blood supplying arteries to the heart. “Acute coronary syndrome treatment”. Heart muscles are always in a need of oxygen-rich blood supply to perform their daily functions.
TYPES OF ACUTE CORONARY SYNDROME
There are three types of coronary syndrome mentioned below :
- Angina pectoris: it is the tightness felt in the heart, that is indeed a warning sign of heart attack. It is caused due to decreased flow of blood in the heart that is experienced over a course of time.
- NON –ST-segment myocardial infarction or heart attack: In this condition, there is a partial damage that has occurred in the heart arteries due to blockage caused by sedimentation of fats and cholesterol in the blood.
- ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction or heart attack: This condition occurs suddenly or prolonged blockage of heart arteries that result in complete loss of heart muscles function. Acute coronary syndrome treatment
The sudden occurring signs of the acute coronary syndrome are:
- Feeling of tightness; angina attack
- Pain traveling from chest to back
- Jaw pain
- Digestion issues
- Excess sweating
- Unusual fatigue
CAUSES OF ACUTE CORONARY SYNDROME
The major cause of an acute coronary syndrome is due to sedimentation of fats in the walls of the blood flowing coronary arteries, blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart muscles. When these fatty deposits split they form a blood clot that obstructs the thin blood vessels that carry blood to the smaller area of the heart. Acute coronary syndrome treatment
Due to this insufficient supply of blood in the muscles, the cells of the tissues tend to die, leading to complete loss of the muscle tissue. This finally results in an occurrence of myocardial infarction or heart attack.
There are multiple risk factors that lead to an acute coronary syndrome. Few are discussed below:
- Age factor: above 45 for males and above 55 for females are more prone
- High blood cholesterol levels
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Unhealthy dietary pattern
- Obesity or overweight
- Hereditary problem
- Pregnant mother tends to get hold of such coronary problems often. Acute coronary syndrome treatment
HOW ACS IS DIAGNOSED AND TREATED?
The tests involved in the diagnosis of the acute coronary syndrome are Electrocardiogram (ECG) which measure the electric activity in the heart through electrodes attached to the skin. This is measured by irregular pulse rate that directly indicates the poor functioning of the heart. There is a more upgraded version of the machines use that detects the specific area of blockage, the other test that helps to detect this syndrome is the Blood test that spots certain enzymes in the body that damage the heart tissues. Its positive result indicates a heart attack. . Acute coronary syndrome treatment
Allopathic Treatment of Acute coronary syndromes relieves pain and improves the blood flow. It also repairs the heart functions quickly. These are the emergent treatments that are offered in an immediate recovery of the problem, whereas long-term treatment therapy aims that restoring the heart functions and lowering the risks that lead to heart-related impairments. These treatment therapies are mediated through Chemical Drugs and heart surgeries in flared up conditions. “Karma Ayurveda Review”
AYURVEDIC HEALING THERAPY:
Ayurveda a unique union of mind, body, and soul, believes that all body related problems are caused due to doshas that accumulate and convert into toxins. Acute coronary syndrome treatment. Coronary disease in Ayurveda is termed as Hridya Roga which is treated by natural and herbal organic ingredients with medicinal properties, without leading to any side effects.
KARMA AYURVEDA, a prominent Ayurveda center, headed by DR. PUNEET DHAWAN, a physician in his expertise in Ayurveda treatment therapy, deals with all kidney and heart-related disease naturally without the use of broad surgeries and chemical medications.