Albumin in urine is a symptom of kidney problem. Albumin is a kind of protein seen in the blood. When you notice a high amount of albumin in your urine that suggests your kidneys are not healthy enough to not let albumin pass into the urine. The fewer albumins in urine are natural for your body and show that your kidneys are fine but if albumin is high in urine, which means your kidneys are in trouble. Albuminuria also recognized as Proteinuria. A ratio of albumin (mcg/L) to creatinine (mg/L) of less than 30 is normal, and a ratio of 30-300 means you are suffering from microalbuminuria and ratio more than 300 means macroalbuminuria. On a usual urine dipstick, 10-20 mg/dL is the least discovery limit of protein.
Albumin trace in urine is sound serious because it is unnatural to have protein in the urine. Having trace albumin in urine signifies that the kidneys are abnormally dropping a high amount of protein into the urine from the blood. Albumin in urine ayurvedic treatment treats with natural herbs which will help the person who is suffering from this problem and find the causes of the disease to cure it of roots.
What is the cause of albumin in urine?
The healthy kidneys will not allow an abnormal amount of protein to pass through their filters. But, if the filters damaged due to kidney disease may allow proteins such as albumin escape from the blood into the urine. Following are some important causes of albumin in the urine.
- Diabetes and High Blood Pressure counted as the two most common causes of albumin in the urine. Both factors can cause damage to the kidneys. The people who are taking Albumin in urine ayurvedic treatment are able to find relief from this problem but, only medicines are not enough to cure this problem, the patient needs to concentrate on his eating habits.
- Medications, Trauma, Infections, Toxins and Immune System Disorders can cause albumin to leak into the urine.
- Many people get more protein into urine while standing than while lying down and that is known as orthostatic proteinuria which may cause kidney problem.
- As you know that Albuminuria is also known as Proteinuria and there are some other risk factors which can lead to proteinuria is – Obesity, Family history of kidney disease, and Preeclampsia (high blood pressure and proteinuria in pregnancy).
What is the best thing to stop albumin in urine?
When your kidneys are not healthy enough to stop protein pass through their filters, and the filters destroyed by kidney disease will not stop proteins such as albumin to leak from the blood into the urine. Following are some of the Ayurvedic medicine for albuminuria
- Follow a healthy diet – Food is the first medicine and when you eat a portion of healthy food with less oil, low salt, low sugar, high quantity of veggies, fruits, almonds, and water, your body will stay healthy and far away from diseases. When you found protein in your urine decrease the quantity of protein from your diet but, according to Albumin in urine ayurvedic treatment, you should balance the amount of protein in your food.
- Decrease the consumption of sodium – As sodium is the reason of high blood pressure so, when you reduce sodium from your diet, you automatically reduce the risk of blood pressure, albumin in urine and kidney problems.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol – Both the activities are hazardous for health and can cause kidney problems. One or two glass of alcohol in a day is delicate but, more than that is dangerous. On another side, Smoking can harm your lungs and kidneys.
Proteinuria is an abnormal quantity of protein present in your urine. This can be an indication of kidney damage. Proteinuria or protein in urine can be treated with various methods; allopathic medications or the Ayurvedic treatment for the leakage of protein.
Ayurveda has its roots from the Indian subcontinent. People in western countries are following the practices of Ayurveda or herbal methods for an ailment; Indians are forgetting their roots. Ayurveda has been in existence since 5000 years. Today, doctors like Dr. Puneet Dhawan are practicing Ayurveda with modern techniques to cure the ailment of the roots. He believes that it is best to have Ayurvedic treatment for the leakage of protein.
Because where allopathic medications refuse to play their part of the role Ayurvedic treatment for the leakage of protein takes over and removes the Proteinuria from the roots. Karma Ayurveda has served more than 3000 proteinuria patients to date; these were the patients rejected by the biggest names hospitals in India. Where allopathic recommend surgeries and medicines which leave side effects; Karma Ayurveda serves the Ayurvedic treatment for the leakage of protein without any side effects.
What are the symptoms of Proteinuria?
- High Blood Pressure or Hypertension
Diabetes: A disease that is present in the body in the form of high glucose (sugar) in blood.
High Blood Pressure (HBP) or Hypertension: Blood pressure is pressure against the wall of arteries when the pressure is higher than expected is called HBP or hypertension.
What are the causes of the leakage of protein?
- Side effects of allopathic medications
- Traumatic experience
- Higher toxic levels
- Kidney infections
- Weak or immunity disorder
- People of or over the age of 65
- Pregnancy (at times)
- Inheritance of Kidney diseases
What are the types of Proteinuria?
There are three types of proteinuria:
- Postural proteinuria: This the condition in which you will have the protein in urine when you are standing or sitting but not when lying down. This is a condition that is not related to any kidney disease.
- Transient proteinuria: This condition occurs when there is a pregnancy or vigorous exercise. You cannot directly relate this condition with kidney disease.
- Persistent proteinuria: This is the serious condition where the leakage of protein is happening because of the higher level of protein in your urine.
How to diagnose Proteinuria?
Like any other kidney disease tests; Proteinuria can be diagnosed by the following:
- Urine tests
- Blood tests
- Kidney biopsy
Based on aforesaid tests you and your doctor can know whether you have proteinuria or not. The first two types of proteinuria may not require medication in allopathic medication but why to take risks? And that is why we recommend that Ayurvedic treatment for the leakage of protein should be taken at the initial stages only so that it doesn’t turn into dangerous or life-risking disease.
What is the Ayurvedic Treatment for Leakage of Protein?
Before we know about the Ayurvedic treatment for leakage of protein we should discuss a little about allopathic medications. Allopathy surely cures the disease and gives relief on an instant basis. But have you ever thought that how it is affecting your body? No, and that is why without realizing we move towards that lucrative allopathic business. The allopathic medications leave side effects on the bodies and it reacts after some time. On the other hand, Ayurvedic treatment for leakage of protein removes the ailment from roots without leaving any side effects.
Ayurvedic treatment for leakage of protein is a permanent solution to remove proteinuria with the help of little changes in diet chart & lifestyle and herbal medications.
Dietary & Lifestyle changes with Ayurvedic treatment for leakage of protein:
- Reduce the intake of salt and other sodium-containing food.
- Avoid the intake of protein in a high amount.
- Avoid saturated fats & foods that contain higher cholesterol levels.
- Avoid spicy & oily food and pickles.
- Eat fresh fruits & vegetables.
- Go for a morning walk in the fresh air.
- Get up one hour before the sunrise.
- Mediate for an hour & perform a few yoga postures.
- Exercise a bit.
- Be hygienic
Albumin in urine ayurvedic treatment works on the causes of the problem and will provide you with natural herbs to cure kidney disease which is the main reason behind albumin in the urine. Karma Ayurveda is a leading ayurvedic kidney care organization is helping the kidney patients to stay far away from the artificially manufactured medicines and provide them herbal medicines. There are almost more than 35000 patients who experienced positive changes after getting the Ayurvedic treatment from Karma Ayurveda.