Ayurvedic Kidney Stone Specialist Doctor And Nephrologist In Kolkata, West Bengal
Your kidneys are the essential organs of your body and their primary function is to perform the process of the filtration. These organs flush out the toxins from the human body create an appropriate balance between mind, body, and soul. If anyone is healthy, then their kidneys are playing their roles fluently.”Ayurvedic Kidney Stone Specialist Doctor And Nephrologist In Kolkata, West Bengal“.
Sometimes, these functions get interrupted due to some oddity situations. A kidney stone is one of the significant health situations that may disrupt the kidney’s functions. Each year, more than half a million people diagnosed with a kidney stone and reach the emergency rooms for the kidney problem. It is estimated that one in ten people will have a kidney stone at some time in their lives.
It is a solid mass that gets formed in the kidneys due to the accumulation of harmful minerals in the blood or urine. Small stones usually get passed out of the body with the urine, but when its size increases, then it becomes problematic and needs to consult from the Ayurvedic Kidney Stone Specialist Doctor And Nephrologist In Kolkata, West Bengal.
How are kidney stones linked to kidney disease or failure?
Kidneys filter molecules like calcium, oxalate, citrate, phosphate, uric acid, and sodium. Kidney stones made from the minerals that are filtered by the kidneys. In simple words, the kidney stone forms when they are incapable of performing their fluent functions as they usually do.
What happens when kidney stones affect you?
Many health complications may appear due to kidney stones. Some of the most common symptoms are as follows:
- Severe pain to several parts of the body
- Nausea and vomiting
- Heaviness or problem in breathing properly
- Bloating feeling
- Urine elimination problem
- The foul smell of urine
- Fever and chills
After the identification of any of the symptoms as mentioned above, the patients may need to reach to the Ayurvedic Kidney Stone Specialist Doctor And Nephrologist In Kolkata, West Bengal for the better healing of this illness. They may suggest some tests to identify the reason behind this disorder.
How can the condition of kidney stones be detected?
Before giving any treatment, the doctors may perform some tests to diagnose the real reason behind that disorder. For the diagnosis of kidney stones following tests are performed:
- Blood test – This test may reveal the presence of calcium or uric acid in the blood. This test will monitor the health of the kidney and may also suggest the doctor check other medical conditions.
- Urine test – The results of the test will show that how many stone-forming minerals are excreting from the body through urine. You may be requested by the doctor to perform this test over two consecutive days.
- Imaging tests – The imaging test will show the exact condition and size of the kidneys stone in the urinary tract. You may be suggested by the doctor to go for simple abdominal X-rays, high-speed, or dual-energy computerized tomography (CT) according to the circumstances. Ultrasound, a noninvasive test, and intravenous urography are also a type of imaging test that uses a dye that may travel through the kidneys and bladder.
- Analysis of passed stones – You may be asked to urinate a strainer filter to analyze the stone that moves in the urine. The doctor may analyze the information collected from the test to prevent the re-occurrence of the kidney stone.
What Should Be The Best Treatment For Kidney Stones In Kolkata, West Bengal?
Allopathic treatment recommends some medications and surgery if the stone is larger and causing many problems. Yes! You heard it right that the larger kidney stone needs surgery to remove from the urinary tract. A kidney stone surgery clears out all the stones formed inside the kidneys bit. This surgery can also cause some other complications in the body as well.
Experts always suggest taking treatment from the Ayurvedic Kidney Stone Specialist Doctor And Nephrologist In Kolkata, West Bengal as they can remove the kidney stone from the body naturally without any aftermath. They suggest Ayurveda because the imbalance of Vata leads to the drying of Kapha, which turns into kidney stones and Ayurvedic medicines and the herbal remedial system can fix the issue.
It is a natural treatment and doesn’t involve any surgery and cures any health disorder naturally with the help of herbs and some conventional treatment procedures. Ayurvedic medicines have the potential to breakdown the kidney stone and dissolve them in urine so that it can pass out from the body.
Besides this, Ayurveda suggests kidney stone patients follow some dietary changes so that you won’t notice any health complications regarding this disorder in the future. So, for the better treatment of this health condition, Ayurvedic Kidney Stone Specialist Doctor And Nephrologist In Kolkata, West Bengal can give you a permanent solution and also prevent the kidneys from the re-occurrence of the disorder.