According to a leading news website, around three lakh people are suffering from kidney disease in Punjab. In the last three and a half years, about 1500 people had undergone transplant surgery by the state Authorization Committee on behalf of the state Department of Medical Education and Research. At present, chronic kidney disease has become the eighth leading cause of death. It is estimated that 195 crore women in the world suffer from chronic kidney disease.
In allopathy, the ultimate treatments of kidney disease are dialysis and kidney transplant. These treatments risky in nature and also affects your pocket. The cost of these treatments varies from the present health condition of the patient’s kidneys.
Ayurvedic Kidney Stone Specialist, Nephrologist, Doctor In Punjab, Chandigarh can help you in controlling kidney problems like kidney stones.
According to a leading research institute, around 12% of the world’s population is experiencing kidney stones. Most of them are taking kidney stone treatment from an allopathic doctor and taking some non-specified pills. These pills can give you instant relief from the disorder. But they are not able to eliminate the root cause of this disease. You can talk to an Ayurvedic kidney specialist for the better treatment of this health condition.
A kidney stone is a condition wherein there is a formation of crystal within your urinary tract. It is a urological disorder that can affect your health and also affects the functioning of your kidneys when they are not treated timely.
The most common type of kidney stone is calcium oxalate, and it is usually formed due to unhealthy eating habits and bad routine habits. The process of the formation of kidney stones is very complicated. Often, it results from several physicochemical incidents like the retention of urinary stones in the tubular cell, nucleation, and aggregation.” Ayurvedic Kidney Stone Specialist Nephrologist Doctor In Punjab, Chandigarh”.
If your kidney cells are injured, then it may promote the retention of particles in the urinary tract. Currently, no drug can tackle this health condition, but from the treatment with the help of herbs, you can evacuate the renal stone naturally. Even allopathic doctors also advise some Ayurvedic tips that can be very helpful in the elimination of kidney stones.
Four types of kidney stones are present inside your kidneys. These types of kidney stone are as mentioned below:
- Calcium – It is the most common type of stone found in the urinary tract, but mostly found in kidneys. This type of stone can occur in both men and women. It occurs due to the accumulation of calcium oxalate. If you consume food items containing calcium oxalate, then you are at a higher risk of having renal calcium stone. The following are the food items that are rich in calcium oxalate. “Ayurvedic Kidney Stone Specialist Nephrologist Doctor In Punjab, Chandigarh”.
- Cocoa powder
- Baked potatoes with skin
- Potato chips
- Tomatoes Rhubarb
- Miso soup
- Uric acid – Uric acid stone is most commonly occurring in men. There are some cases, the stone forms during chemotherapy. If your urine is too acidic, then there are more chances of having this type of stone.
- Struvite – It is the most common stone found in women and can obstruct the proper urine flow.
- Cystine – It is a rare stone found in both men and women and can occur due to the genetic disorder named cystinuria.
What are the risk factors for having renal stones?
A kidney stone is most commonly occurring due to your unhealthy lifestyle and your unhealthy eating habits. Other factors of having renal stone are as follows:
- History – Family history of having kidney disease is one of the most significant risk factors.
- Dehydration – If you drink less water, than your body needs water to perform daily functions.
- Surgery – Surgeries or chronic diarrhea is responsible for the formation of the stone in your body.
- Being obese –Try to reduce your weight if you are overweight; otherwise, you are on the radar of having a kidney stone.
- Specific diets – Following a diet rich in protein, sodium, glucose, and oxalate have a higher chance of the development of this disorder. Too much sodium can also lead to the formation of the calcium oxalate stone.
- Other medical conditions – Several diseases can lead to the formation of stone in your body.
Ayurvedic Kidney Stone Specialist Nephrologist Doctor In Punjab, Chandigarh:
Dr. Puneet Dhawan is the well qualified Ayurvedic Kidney Specialist Nephrologists for kidney stones not only in Punjab but all across the country. Karma Ayurveda is an Ayurvedic kidney care hospital centered in Delhi that is leading by Dr. Puneet Dhawan. Karma Ayurveda is rendering its services to kidney patients since 1937 with the healing power of Ayurveda.