The average cost of dialysis is around a minimum of 12000 – 14000 rupees per month or treatment. The price may vary from hospital to hospital or on the present situation of your kidneys. In some cases, dialysis used as the temporary treatment until your doctor may find a suitable donor for transplant surgery.
We are going to talk about Ayurvedic Nephrologist Kidney Stone Specialist Doctor in Manipur, Imphal because this state has a large number of kidney failure patients in the northeastern region. You must be thinking of how kidney stones can lead to kidney failure, and then you will find your answer further in this article.
According to a leading research firm, around 12% of individuals are experiencing kidney stones. Most of them are taking kidney stone treatment in Allopathy, known for providing instant relief from the disorder. Unfortunately, Allopathic medicines are not able to eliminate the root cause of the disease. You can opt for Ayurvedic Nephrologist Kidney Stone Specialist Doctor in Manipur, Imphal for the natural and the risk of free treatment.
A kidney stone is a disorder in your kidneys when there is the formation of crystal within in your kidneys and other associated parts. It is a urological disorder that can affect your health. The most common type of kidney stone is calcium oxalate and usually formed at Randall’s plaque on the renal papillary surfaces. The mechanism of the formation of a kidney stone is very complicated. Usually, it results from several physicochemical incidents like supersaturating, nucleation, aggregation, and the retention of urinary stone in the tubular cells.
If there is an injury in your cells, then also it promotes the retention of particles in the urinary tract. Currently, there is a specific drug that can cure or prevent the occurrence of kidney stones. Allopathic doctors also use Ayurvedic tips to cure this disorder of its roots, or you can consult from an Ayurvedic Nephrologist Kidney Stone Specialist Doctor in Manipur, Imphal. For the treatment of this health condition, you have to aware of the exact situation of your kidneys. In some cases, patients have to experience other chronic kidney dysfunction that can lead to kidney failure.
Four types of kidney stones are present inside your kidneys. These types of kidney stone are as follows:
- Calcium – It is the most common type of stone found in your kidneys. Calcium, most often is generated by the accumulation of calcium oxalate. This stone is most commonly formed from the consumption of some food items that are rich in oxalate. The following are the food items that are rich in calcium oxalate and must be avoided by the kidney patient.
- Miso soup
- Cocoa powder
- Baked potatoes with skin
- Potato chips
- Tomatoes Rhubarb
- Almonds and cashews
- Uric acid – This stone is most commonly found in men. In most of the cases, the formation of stone occurs during chemotherapy. It may be caused when your urine is too acidic.
- Struvite – is the most common stone found in women. The formation of this stone can obstruct the proper urine flow and grows larger.
- Cystine – It is a rare stone found in both men and women. Cystine stone occurs due to an inherited disorder named cystinuria.
Risk factors for having stones
You have to understand that kidney stones can occur due to the unhealthy lifestyle and unhealthy eating habits. Apart from this, other risk factors for having kidney stones are as follows:
- History – If you or anyone in your family had kidney stones, then you are at a higher risk of having this disorder or reoccurring of stone in your bladder.
- Dehydration – If you don’t drink a sufficient amount of water to keep your body hydrated, then there are chances that you are also at a higher risk of having a kidney stone. People who live in warm regions also have the risk of developing kidney stones.
- Certain diets – if you usually consume a diet rich in protein, sodium, and glucose, then you may have a higher chance of developing this disorder. Too much sodium in your diet can increase the risk of the formation of the stone.
- Being obese – Overweight can be a reason for having a kidney stone. Try to reduce your weight; otherwise, you are on the radar of the kidney stone.
- Surgery – Any major surgery or chronic diarrhoea can create stone in your body.
- Other medical conditions – Several disorders can lead to the formation of stone in your body. Health disorders include cystinuria, acidosis, and some medications.
Ayurvedic Nephrologist Kidney Stone Specialist Doctor in Manipur, Imphal
Dr. Puneet Dhawan is a qualified and the most reliable Ayurvedic Nephrologist Kidney Stone Specialist Doctor not only in Manipur, Imphal but all across the country. More than 35,000 kidney patients are living disease-free life by the treatment rendered by the hospital led by Dr. Puneet Dhawan.
Karma Ayurveda is an Ayurvedic hospital centered in Delhi that is running by Dr. Puneet Dhawan. Karma Ayurveda is curing kidney patients since 1937 with the healing power of Ayurveda.