A kidney is said to be diseased when it becomes ill to perform any work. As you know the main function of the kidney is to filter out excess waste from the body, prevent fluid from building up in the tissues, and create red blood cells for the proper functioning of the body. But when it gets impaired it cannot do any of the work it is meant for. The end results can be devastating for the patients as any kidney disease when ignored for a long time can lead to kidney failure. Accordingly, dialysis and transplant is opted by the patients without knowing that Ayurveda is equally helpful. If you are looking answers to the question “Is Ayurveda effective for kidney disease” then here is a helpful guide for you:
Common causes of kidney disease
There are various reasons why your kidney becomes diseased, some of these are:
- Diabetes: Diabetes is one of the common reasons why your kidney fails to work. The increased level of sugar damages the blood vessels in the kidneys over time making it hard to clean the blood efficiently.
- High blood pressure: Uncontrolled blood pressure causes the arteries around the kidneys to weaken. These damaged nerves cannot deliver enough blood to the kidney tissues and thus your kidney gets damaged eventually.
- Glomerulonephritis: Glomeruli are the small filtering units inside the kidneys that filter the blood. Glomerulonephritis is caused by infections or excess consumption of drugs that gets better on its own after some time.
- Urinary tract infections: Any bacterial infection in the urinary system can affect your kidney. However, they can be easily treated with Ayurvedic Medicines for Kidney Disease. But any damage to the urinary system when left untreated may become a major cause of ESRD.
Reasons why you should not go for dialysis and transplant
Any kidney disease when avoided or not diagnosed on time can lead you to end-stage renal disease, a condition in which your kidney loses its 90% of the functionality. Accordingly, doctors suggest dialysis and transplant keep the working of the kidney ongoing. But hardly patients are aware of the fact that both can be life-threatening for them. Dialysis works out for the body for a period of time meaning that as soon as you leave the treatment, the symptoms start to appear again. That means dialysis is a continuous process while after transplant you will need to take lifetime medications to support the new organ.
Is Ayurveda really effective for kidney disease?
Ayurveda is an herbal treatment to cure kidney problems that have no side effects on the human body. Here is why ayurvedic effectiveness is never questioned:
- The herbal medicines are organic and free from any processing
- The herbs used in the treatment helps to improve overall well-being
- It rejuvenates the blood cells and tissues thereby reducing infections from the body
- Helps to relieve stress from the body
- Work on the root causes of kidney disease
- Maintains blood pressure
- Improves your heart health
Ayurvedic treatment by Karma Ayurveda is an approach to alleviate the complications of kidney disease from the lives of the patients. The kidney health care unit is working progressively to eliminate dialysis from the system with its Kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda. If you want to end your stress of kidney disease then now is the time to call us!