Kidney disease is one of the most prevalent disorders that are rising constantly rising in India. Most kidney patients live in rural areas because of routine and eating habits. But more than 30% of the rural population is experiencing high blood pressure that is one of the main reasons for having the renal disorder.
We are going to talk about Ayurvedic Kidney Stone Doctor, Specialist, Nephrologist in Maharashtra, Mumbai because of 14 people in a village from Maharashtra due to kidney ailment. The government of Maharashtra is also proving financial support to the kidney patient to go for renal transplant surgery. In a leading paper, there was a headline that Maharashtra govt. is going to provide financial support for 35 kidney patients to perform transplant surgery.
It is the unhealthy state of your kidneys when they are not able to perform their functions fluently as they usually do. Your kidneys are the most adaptable organ of your body and can compensate for the loss of its functions.
The villagers are not aware of this disorder. A test was conducted to check how much patients are suffering from kidney disorders or having creatinine levels. They have a taken sample of around 200 people and they are shocked to see that around 45% of the village population has a high creatinine level.
The government conducted a study to find out the causes of the disorder, and they found that the only cause of this health condition is the contaminated water. The villagers were not able to access pure and drinking water, therefore, most of the villagers are facing renal disorder.
What is kidney stone? Ayurvedic Specialist Doctor In Mumbai, Maharashtra:
Kidney stones are the hard crystal-like substance that is made from some minerals and salts. These hard deposits can occur on any part of the urinary tract and it can cause unbearable pain while passing through your body. Parts of the urinary tract are:
- Urinary bladder
Small kidney stones can pass easily from your kidneys when you consume more liquid. When the size of these stones increases, then it may cause severe damage to your kidneys and even lead to the failure of your kidneys.
You can consult from an Ayurvedic Kidney Stone Doctor, Specialist, Nephrologist in Maharashtra, Mumbai if you are residing in this state. You are asked by the Ayurvedic doctors to change your daily, diet and they also advise you to drink more fluid as much as you can. If you consume more water, then it will very beneficial in removing the stone from your kidneys. They may also provide you some medicines that can prevent your kidneys from damage and can remove these stones from your kidneys naturally.
Symptoms of having kidney stones
Symptoms of this disorder occur when the stone moves around your kidneys or may pass into your ureter. Some non-specific symptoms are:
- Having severe pain in the side and back or below the ribs
- Pain in the lower abdomen
- Pain that shifts along from one side of your body to another side
- Pain during urination
- Urine colour changes that is one of the main symptoms of this disorder
- Cloudy or foamy urine
- Foul-smelling in your urine
- Nausea and vomiting
- More urge to urinate that may cause pain in your bladder
- Severe fever
- Feeling cold because of infection in your body
- In some cases, the urine frequency reduces
- One of the most important symptoms of this disorder is the pain caused by a kidney stone. It may be caused due to the shifting of kidney stones to a different location in your urinary tract that may increase the pain intensity.
Ayurvedic Kidney Stone Specialist Doctor, Nephrologist in Maharashtra, Mumbai
Experts suggest Ayurveda for the best and effective treatment for combating kidney disorder. Ayurveda doesn’t use nay allopathic therapies like dialysis and kidney transplant for curing kidney disorder. The Ayurvedic doctor may suggest you make some dietary changes that can be very helpful for your kidneys. Some of the dietary modification is:
- Limit salt intake
- Reduce your protein intake
- Try to take vegetarian diet
- Avoiding soda will be great for this health condition
- Drink at least twelve glasses of water daily
- Avoid foods and drinks that rich in oxalates and phosphates
- Avoid alcohol and quit smoking
Dr. Puneet Dhawan is a qualified Ayurvedic Kidney Stone Specialist Doctor, Nephrologist not only in Maharashtra, Mumbai but all across India.