In this blog, we are going to talk about the best Ayurvedic Kidney Stone Specialist, Doctor & Nephrologist in Gujarat, Gandhinagar. We are talking about Gujarat because this is the state having the highest number of kidney patients in India. In India, 6% of the total population is experiencing renal disorder. In Gujarat itself, around 8.9% of the state’s population is facing the renal disease.
Many reasons are responsible for the increase in the number of kidney patients. We will tell you about what renal disorder is and what the types of renal dysfunction that can affect your kidneys
What is a renal disorder?
Your kidneys are the couple of organs that act as the filter of your body that filters out waste and excess fluids. These waste products must be excreted through your urine. Healthy kidneys are also responsible for other functions like:
- Manages your blood pressure level
- Balance the number of certain elements in your blood.
- Makes hormones that can help your body in the production of red blood cells.
When these functions of your kidneys get interrupted by any disorder, then some disease may occur that hamper the functioning of your kidneys. This situation is also called renal dysfunction. People of Gujarat are unaware of the Ayurvedic Kidney Stone Specialist, Doctor & Nephrologist in Gujarat, Gandhinagar their state because Ayurveda is budget-friendly and the most reliable treatment for your kidneys.
What are the types of Kidney disorder?
Several types of disorders can damage the functioning of your kidneys. All the types of complications can be managed easily with the help of Ayurveda. Some of the major types of renal disorders are as follows:
- Alport Syndrome
- IgA Nephropathy
- Fabry Disease, a genetic disorder
- Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis
- Glomerulonephritis, inflammation to the filtering units
- IgA Nephropathy usually called as Berger’s disease
- Kidney Stones
- Minimal Change Disease
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Polycystic Kidney Disease or PKD
- Chronic kidney disease
- Urinary tract infections
Among them, Kidney stone is the most common type of renal disorder. Therefore you may need to find Ayurvedic Kidney Stone Specialist, Doctor & Nephrologist in Gujarat, Gandhinagar for the better therapy of this health condition.
What is kidney stone?
Kidney stones are the hard deposits that are made up of minerals and salts. These stones are usually present inside your urinary tract and can cause unbearable pain. The urinary tract contains the kidneys, ureters, urethra, and urinary bladder. It may develop in any part of your urinary tract.
The passing of kidney stones can be very painful, but in most cases, it can’t cause any permanent damage to your kidneys, if they got timely treatment. Your doctor may be asked you to follow their guidelines and take the medicines on time. But you have to avoid these medicines because it can damage other organs of your body.
You can visit Ayurvedic Kidney Stone Specialist, Doctor & Nephrologist in Gujarat, Gandhinagar. You can drink lots of water to pass a kidney stone. Ayurvedic physicians may suggest some medicines that can help you in reducing kidney stones naturally. They may also recommend some preventive measures to reduce the risk of recurring kidney stones.
What are the risk factors of having kidney stones?
Several factors may increase the risk of having kidney stones include:
- Family history of kidney stones: If anyone in your family has a kidney stone, then you are also more likely to develop kidney stones.
- Dehydration: Not drinking enough water in a day can increase the risk of having kidney stones.
- By consuming certain food items: Consuming a diet rich in protein, sodium, and glucose can also increase the risk of having some types of stones. Too much sodium can increase the amount of calcium in your kidneys that may increase the risk of having a kidney stone.
- Overweight: Some conditions may be linked to kidney stones like high BMI, sudden weight gain, and large waist size.
- Disorder related to digestive disorder or having any surgery: Some diseases or health conditions like Gastric bypass surgery, inflammatory bowel disease, or chronic diarrhea can cause stone formation in your urinary tract.
- Medical conditions: Renal tubular acidosis, cystinuria, hyperparathyroidism, and certain medicines can cause urinary blockage.
Ayurvedic Kidney Stone Specialist, Doctor & Nephrologist in Gujarat, Gandhinagar
Ayurvedic treatment is the most reliable treatment of kidney stones. Every year around half-million patients are diagnosed with kidney stones. Therefore proper treatment of this health condition must be required to lead a healthy life.
Dr. Puneet Dhawan is the best Ayurvedic Kidney Stone Specialist, Doctor & Nephrologist in Gujarat, Gandhinagar. He is running a kidney care hospital for the treatment of kidney patients that too without using any risky therapies like dialysis and kidney transplant.