Ayurvedic Kidney Stone Specialist Doctor, Nephrologist In Jammu Kashmir, Srinagar
Who is a nephrologist & what does he do?
Nephrologists are specialized doctors who have all the knowledge about the working of your kidneys and the problems that affect them. A normal doctor can treat kidney disease in the initial stages, but when it advances, you may need a specialized doctor to treat your kidneys. Advancement of kidney disease may lead to the failure of your kidneys.
The solid crystal made in the urinary tract is called kidney or renal stone. Most commonly, it is found in your kidneys that can create obstacles for the fluent functioning of your kidneys. Kidney stones can make your situation too vulnerable and can create many problems. This situation is so worst that you may have to consult from the Ayurvedic Kidney Stone Specialist Doctor, Nephrologist in Jammu Kashmir, Srinagar.
We are going to talk about CKD or kidney patients in Jammu Kashmir. Jammu Kashmir is the only state that has an unknown number of kidney patients with the negligible data published in kidney patients. A large number of kidney patients die due to the lack of appropriate treatment for kidneys. Kidney disease is a worldwide issue with social as well as economic implications on the people. Kidney stones are not made from a single chemical. Four types of kidney stones can constitute a problem for you and your kidneys.
- Calcium – It is the most type of kidney stone and is most often made from the calcium oxalate. Calcium oxalate is mostly found in most of the food items like potato chips and many more. Following are the food items that are rich in oxalate:
- Almonds and cashews
- Miso soup
- Baked potatoes with skin
- Cocoa powder
- Uric acid – This is the most common stone found in men. This stone may appear during the chemotherapy procedure. When your urine is too acidic, then there are more chances of having this type of stone.
- Struvite – This type of stone is most commonly found in women with urinary tract problems. These stones can be significant and can obstruct the proper urine flow.
Cystine – This is the very rare stone that can occur in both men and women. There are more chances that it can occur due to a genetic disorder named cystinuria.
What are the Risk factors for having stones in your urinary tract?
If you are asking for the risk factors and causes of having renal stones, then you have to understand that this disorder occurs due to your unhealthy eating habits or lifestyle. The risk factors for having kidney stones are as follows:
- Family or personal history – If anyone in your family has kidney stones, then you are more likely to develop a stone.
- Dehydration – If you are not drinking enough water in a day, then it can increase the risk of having kidney stones. People who live in warm climates or sweat a lot, then you may be at higher risk than others.
- Certain diets – Eating a diet rich in protein, sodium, and sugar may increase the risk of having some types of kidney stones. Too much salt in your diet increases the amount of calcium in your kidneys that must be filtered by them.
- Being obese – in most cases, overweight has been linked to increases in the risk of having kidney stones.
- Surgery – If you have undergone any surgery or any other inflammatory bowel disease or chronic diarrhea can cause changes in the digestive process.
- Other medical conditions – Diseases include renal tubular acidosis, cystinuria, and some medications can cause kidney stones.
Ayurvedic Kidney Stone Specialist Doctor, Nephrologist in Jammu Kashmir, Srinagar:
Dr. Puneet Dhawan is one of the best and the well qualified Ayurvedic Kidney Stone Specialist, Nephrologists not only in Jammu Kashmir, Srinagar but all across India. He has helped several kidney survivors across India to get rid of renal disorders with the Ayurvedic treatment. Karma Ayurveda is an Ayurvedic kidney care hospital centered in Delhi. They are treating kidney patients since 1937 by using the healing power of nature.
Dr. Puneet Dhawan possesses a good knowledge of herbal medicines and Ayurvedic treatment that can prove fruitful for kidney patients. Ayurveda can help you in enhancing the quality of your life. They are treating kidney patients without using any surgical equipment and other risky therapies.
He is providing the most promising and durable treatment to kidney patients that can help them in eliminating the causes of this disorder that too, without harming any organ of your body.