An Ayurvedic Kidney Treatment Center India
Ayurveda cleanses and purifies the body from within without any side effects if taken in moderate amount. Though there are few herbs and spices have been misused by people for smoking and drugs, we still believe that if we keep ourselves restricted and within the limits; Ayurveda can do wonders. Here we will be sharing 14 secret herbs from the diaries of best ayurvedic kidney treatment center Delhi, India. But first, let us tell you what kidney diseases are?
Ayurveda is a 5 thousand years old medical science that still struggling to prove how better it is. Ayurveda is made up of two Sanskrit words – the first is Ayur, and the second one is Veda, which means the science of life. Ayurvedic medications are made up of herbs and natural ingredients. Apart from that, Ayurveda heals health problems according to your bodily system.
These days’ two health diseases are very common – the first is cancer, and the second one is kidney diseases or kidney failure. One side, cancer automatically develop anywhere in your body when the number of red blood cells decreases in your body. On the other side, kidney-related problems mostly happen due to high blood pressure or blood sugar level and unhealthy diet plan or dietary habits.
In the blog underneath, you will get to know about a Best Ayurvedic kidney treatment center Delhi, India, the illnesses or conditions that harm your kidneys, and the precautions to revive your diseased kidney.
Karma Best Ayurved Kidney Treatment Center Delhi:
Thousands of kidney patients have lost their lives due to lack of treatment or the right treatment. There are so many kidney treatment centers in India, who provide you with Allopathic treatments but not a permanent solution for your sort of kidney illness. Karma Ayurveda is a No.1 Ayurvedic kidney treatment center in India, Delhi, where you will get a long-lasting solution for kidney disorders or even kidney failure.
Karma Ayurveda is located in Delhi, where Dr. Puneet Dhawan with his sheer determination and devotion to Ayurvedic science has healed more than 35000 kidney patients. Karma Ayurveda is a center, where you will get an Ayurvedic treatment through which you not only heal your kidney but also rejuvenate its damaged filters, tissues, and cells.
Karma Ayurveda is established in 1937 by the Dhawan family, and Dr. Puneet Dhawan is the fifth generation, who are diligently working to spread the art of Ayurvedic medical science.
Karma Ayurveda has proved that to cure your sort of kidney problems, you do not need to opt for artificial treatments like dialysis or renal replacement therapy. You can head to the Ayurvedic kidney treatment center for herbal treatment.
To ensure how well Ayurveda works, here is an instance of a kidney patient, who took Ayurvedic treatment.
The patient, Mr. Sonuman Datta belongs to Tripura, North East, was suffering from chronic kidney disease, and facing its complications like weakness, breathlessness, swelling in the feet, and problems while walking. Due to chronic kidney disease, his creatinine level was increased to 9.53mg/dL, and his urea level was also elevated. Before visited Ayurvedic kidney treatment center, Mr. Sonuman was on Allopathic treatment, and his doctors recommended him dialysis and then for renal replacement therapy. But, meantime, Mr. Sonuman got information about Karma Ayurveda and Dr. Puneet Dhawan by YouTube. After doing a lot of research about Karma Ayurveda and Ayurvedic treatment, Mr. Sonuman contacted Dr. Puneet Dhawan for the treatment.
After consuming Ayurvedic medications and by following a renal diet plan, Mr. Sonuman’s elevated creatinine level decreased to 5.52mg/dL. Along with this, he also got relieved from chronic kidney disease and its complications. Through Ayurvedic treatment, Mr. Sonuman not only revives his diseased kidney but also got relieved from the protocol of dialysis or renal replacement therapy.
Hence, it is proved that Karma Ayurveda is the best Ayurvedic kidney treatment center, where you can get a permanent solution and a chance to live a disease-free life. Dr. Puneet Dhawan along with your diseased kidney also heals its underlying causes and symptoms. But, you should be aware of the causes and symptoms correlated with the kidney disease, so that you can take treatment at the right time.
The illnesses or conditions that harm your kidneys
Your unhealthy diet plan and dietary habits are the primary reasons behind your weak or diseased kidney. Following are a few of the illnesses or conditions that can also harm or influence your kidneys.
- High blood pressure or hypertension
- Elevated blood sugar level or diabetes
- Urinary Tract Infection or UTI
- Kidney infection
- Kidney stones
- Bladder infection
- High cholesterol level
- Thyroid or obesity
- A habit of bedwetting, especially in children
- Overconsumption of artificial medicines
- Overeating of protein or creatine supplements
- A family history of kidney-related problems
Having one or more of the above-mentioned illnesses or conditions means you need to take precautions to keep your kidneys healthy. Apart from that, you should go for a medical checkup every 3 months.
The precautions to revive your diseased kidney by Ayurvedic Treatment Center Delhi, India-
You should take care of your kidneys as you care for your skin and body. Kidneys are the vital organs in your body that filter and eliminate wastes and extra fluid from your blood along with the urine. Kidneys also produce a few hormones that help to create red blood cells and to control high blood pressure. If your kidneys cannot do their work that can cause you several health problems, so try to keep your kidneys healthy.
Following are a few precautions to revive your diseased kidney.
- Seclude fast, fried, canned, processed, and frozen food products from your kitchen.
- Seclude nutrients like protein, phosphorus, potassium, and sodium from your diet chart.
- Sustain a healthy level of blood pressure and blood sugar.
- Practice yoga, instead of an intense workout.
- Meditate to detox your kidneys, mind, and body.
- Avoid eating artificial sweeteners, foods, and medicines.
- Visit Ayurvedic kidney treatment center in Delhi, instead of Allopathic.
By following the previously mentioned guidelines, you can live a complication-free life.
On the off chance, you or anyone in your family is facing kidney-related problems, then visit Karma Ayurveda and stop kidney dialysis.
Kidney failure or renal failure
When the functioning of kidneys is obstructed by some of the reasons and they are not able to filter out the wastes from blood and body is known as kidney failure or renal failure. Kidneys are located at the sides of the spine at the back of the human’s body. Kidney failure can be life-threatening at times if not cured at the right time. The most common methods to cure kidney failure are either to have dialysis or renal transplant.
Today 90% of the cases are having either dialysis or transplants. But the doctors from our best ayurvedic kidney treatment center Delhi, India, have less expensive and evident secrets to cure kidney failure with the help of few herbs and spices.
There are 5 types of Kidney failure:
- Acute Pre-renal kidney failure
- Acute Intrinsic kidney failure
- Chronic pre-renal kidney failure
- Chronic intrinsic kidney failure
- Chronic post-renal kidney failure
How to diagnose?
There is no hard and fast rule or a complicated way to get kidney failure diagnosed; Just go to one of the ayurvedic kidney treatment centers and their doctors will advise you either of the following:
- Tomography scan
- Urine test
- Genetic tests
What are the stages of Kidney failure?
At this stage, it is very evident that you are suffering from partial or complete kidney failure. You will have the symptoms mentioned below. You will have to be on dialysis/ renal transplant forever or use ayurvedic medicines and herbs suggested by the best ayurvedic kidney treatment center Delhi, India – karma Ayurveda.
14 Secret Herbs from the Diaries of Best Ayurvedic Kidney Treatment Center Delhi, India–Karma Ayurveda
“The great thing about Ayurveda is that its treatments always yield side benefits, not side effects.”
- Shubhra Krishnan
Karma Ayurveda is one of the trustworthy and best ayurvedic kidney treatment centers providing its services to more than 3000 kidney patients every year. The following secrets are straight from the diaries of doctors working at the Best Ayurvedic Kidney Treatment center – Karma Ayurveda:
- Punnarnava (Boerhavia diffusa): It has the healing powers that heal the swelling in feet and joints effectively. Punnarnava rejuvenates the body as it balances the fluids present in the kidney
- Gokshura (Tribulus): It heals the problems in urination, renal infections, chronic urinary discharges and boosts the immunity
- Varuna (Crataeva nurvala): Lupeol present in varuna treats kidney disorders, urinary tract infections & prostrate disorders which may form kidney stones in future
- Kaasni (Cichorium intybus): It heals all kinds of kidney diseases and is helpful in improving the respiratory system.
- Salvia: It cures mental health and physical fitness
- Dudhali (Dandelion): It improves digestion, skin diseases, and fever
- Palaash (Butea monosperma): It acts as an antiseptic and acts as a healing agent in intestinal infections, kidney failures and controls blood sugar level
8) Dalchini (Cinnamon): It improves digestion and functionality of kidneys
9) Rakt Chandan (Pterocarpus santalinus): It helps in healing the tissues of the kidney that have been affected by the kidney infections. It is used for cosmetics purposes as well as to cure kidney diseases
- Nettle leaf (Urtica dioica): It is used to treat arthritis & lower back pain
- Astragalus: It is used to treat the inflammatory effects, also used for anti-aging treatment
- Ginseng: It fights the tiredness & boosts up the immunity
- Chicory: It is highly effective in reducing the creatinine levels
- Chamomile: It reduces the creatinine level
What Dietary & Lifestyle Changes Are Needed According To the Doctors of Karma Ayurvedic Kidney Treatment Center Delhi, India?
Ayurveda let you eat everything in a moderate amount whereas the allopathic medications restrict in a way. Having a stable and subtle lifestyle will secure you from kidney diseases. Ayurveda simplifies your lifestyle by the following:
- Drink plenty of water
- Eat light food and avoid frozen, processed, spicy potassium, sodium & phosphorus-rich food.
- Avoid sleeping during the daytime
- Wear light colors
- Eat staples and a moderate amount of protein
- Massage with mustard oil
- Avoid cold food
- Apply ghee & honey on your cracked lips and naval as it keeps the digestion strong
- Exercise often
Karma Ayurveda is the best ayurvedic kidney treatment center in India, Delhi, that has changed the minds of thousands of people by curing them with herbs (flora n fauna) only.