Karma Ayurveda: Kidney Cyst Treatment In Ayurveda And Medicine
Polycystic kidney disease is a condition in which clusters of cysts start growing inside within the kidneys. It is an inherited kidney disease caused by genes that come from the parents and is transferable from one generation to another. Kidney cyst grows by 0.5 or larger and as the time passes, makes the kidney larger than what its normal size should be. The growth of the cyst gets filled with waste fluid and blood that may even rupture, cause discomfort, and get inflamed. Hence, it is mandatory to treat them timely with ayurvedic medicine for kidney cyst.
Which organs can get affected by kidney cysts?
Kidney cyst can affect other vital organs related in one way or the other to the kidney. The cysts may develop in the lining of your heart, brain, liver, pancreas, spleen, ovaries and bowel.
When cyst grows in the brain and the heart, it may even increase the risk of cardiovascular diseases and cause the valves of the heart to become floppy. An aneurysm is a term attached to a cyst in the brain during which the blood vessels of the kidney gets burst out.
What are the sign of Kidney cyst and kidney cyst treatment in ayurveda?
Typically, a kidney cyst remains silent until a patient reaches age 30 but, some children can also observe the signs of PKD. These initial symptoms include:
- Muscle twitches
- High blood pressure
- Chest pain
- Swollen body
- Shortness of breath
- Frequent urination
- Reduce memory concentration
- Pain in the joint and muscles
- Kidney stones
- Urinary tract infections
Complications of kidney cyst and ayurvedic treatment:
Kidney cyst puts a risk to the life of the patient, even the baby in the womb whose parents, have the mutation genes, gets affected. Ayurvedic medicines for kidney cyst are suggested to those parents to reduce the below-mentioned complications of kidney cyst.
- Reduced kidney function: Approximately, half of those who have PKD end up with kidney failure by the age of 60 or 70.
- High-blood pressure: High BP can pressurize the arteries and veins in your heart and kidney.
- Cysts in the liver: Those with a cyst in the kidney have increased chances of having cyst in the heart, brain, liver, pancreas, spleen, and ovaries.
- Heart valve abnormalities: The heart valve cannot close properly when you have a cyst causing the blood to flow backward.
- Brain aneurysm: A balloon-like bulge in the brain’s blood vessel may cause hemorrhage if it ruptures.
- Pregnancy-related complications: In most cases, preeclampsia is observed during pregnancy.
Prevention of PKD
Those with a family history of kidney cysts are more at risk of getting PKD. Therefore, it is important to take care of the health of the kidney with ayurvedic medicine for kidney cyst and prevent kidney infection. Here are some tips for your reference:
- Eat a low-sodium diet
- Quit smoke
- Limit alcohol consumption
- Do yoga regularly
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables
- Restrict protein, phosphorus, and high-cholesterol in your diet
- Bring down increased levels of blood sugar and blood pressure
Ayurvedic medicine for kidney cyst and Treatment:
Ayurveda is the best way to work on chronic kidney disease in the body. The ayurvedic medicines for kidney cysts rejuvenate the damaged kidney cells and improve the overall wellbeing of the patient. The herbal extracts like Kaasni, Shirish, Punarnava, and Varunadhi Vati promote the health of the kidney and keep the entire urinary system healthy. They also work on the underlying causes of kidney diseases, unlike allopathic medications which work on reducing the symptoms of a particular disease from the body.
Karma Ayurveda is a Delhi based ayurvedic institution which offers Ayurvedic medicines for kidney cyst and diet plan to improve the functioning of the kidney. Until now, thousands of kidney patients have been saved with ayurvedic medicines prepared by Doctor Puneet Dhawan.
If you or anyone in your known needs ayurvedic treatment for kidney problems, then Karma Ayurveda is the best kidney care institution to call upon!