Around 6% of the total population is facing any renal disorder. Some of them lose their life because they are not aware of the functioning, causes, symptoms, and treatment of this health condition. A kidney disorder is a much more significant concern than people usually think. Most of the kidney patients are suffering from renal stones. Every year approximately 0.5 million people are diagnosed with this disorder.
A kidney stone is the common kidney problem that may occur from the minerals and other substances present inside your blood. These minerals and substances form solid masses that may cause blockage in the smooth urine flow of your kidneys. Kidney stones normally come out during the process of urination. When it comes out, it may cause extreme pain and may cause significant problems. Ayurvedic Kidney Specialist Nephrologist for Kidney Stone in Haryana, Chandigarh can help you in eliminating the pain without suffering.
What are the causes of having kidney stones?
Kidney stone has no single cause, although several factors may increase the risk of having this disorder. It may be formed from your unhealthy eating habits. It may also occur due to the presence of more crystal-forming substances – such as calcium, oxalate, and uric acid. There are some chances that your urine lacks the substances that prevent the formation of crystals that may cause stone in your kidneys.
What are the symptoms of kidney stones?
The symptoms of this disorder don’t occur until it moves around with your kidneys or passes into your urinary tract. At that point, some symptoms may arise that are:
- Severe pain in the side and back mostly on the below of the ribs
- Pain that scatters to the lower abdomen
- Pain during urination
- Urine color changes or bubble in your urine
- Foul smell in your urine
- Nausea and vomiting are the common symptoms of this disorder
- More urge to urination
- Severe fever and feeling cold if any infection is present
- Urinating small amounts
You can contact Ayurvedic Kidney Specialist Nephrologist for Kidney Stone in Haryana, Chandigarh for the better treatment of this health condition.
When to see a doctor?
If you can identify the signs and symptoms of this disorder, then it will help in saving you from other health complications. You may need to take immediate medical attention if you experience the following health condition:
- A severe pain that can’t let you sit comfortably.
- If you are having pain along with nausea and vomiting
- Pain along with high fever and feeling cold
- Presence of blood in your urine
- Difficulty in passing the urine
If you follow any of the conditions mentioned earlier, then Ayurvedic Kidney Specialist Nephrologist for Kidney Stone in Haryana, Chandigarh can help you in treating your kidneys.
Treatment for kidney stones
There is no specific treatment in allopathy. Your doctor may suggest you some medicines to control the stones in your kidneys. They also ask you to drink water as much as you can that can prove beneficial for your kidneys.
You have to avoid allopathic medicines because they have a severe side-effect on your kidneys and other body parts.
Apart from allopathic medicines, you can choose Ayurvedic medications that can prove very powerful for your kidneys. Ayurvedic treatment not only involves the use of herbal medicines, but it also includes some kidney-friendly tips that can be very fruitful for your kidneys. Some of the kidney friendly tips are as follows:
- Drink water as much as you can
- Lemon acid contains citrate that can break kidney stones
- Basils contain compounds that help you in stabilizing uric acid levels
- Apple cider vinegar contains citric acid that can dissolve calcium deposits
- Wheatgrass juice can help your body in expelling salts and minerals from the urinary tract.
- Celery contains antioxidants that can help your body in increasing the production of urine
- Kidney beans contain a lot of magnesium that can reduce the kidney stones and their symptoms
- Extra-virgin olive oil is very thick that can ease the passage of stone in kidney stone
- Pomegranate juices contain some compounds that lower the level of acid in your urine.
- The dandelion extract can help your body the production of bile and urine that can help your body in getting rid of waste.
Ayurvedic Kidney Specialist Nephrologist for Kidney Stone in Haryana, Chandigarh can provide more healthy tips for the treatment of the stones in your urinary tract.
Who is the best Ayurvedic Kidney Specialist Nephrologist for Kidney Stone in Haryana, Chandigarh?
Karma Ayurveda is one of the leading Ayurvedic kidney care hospitals that can revive the functioning of your kidneys that, too, without harming other organs of your body. For more details, you can contact Karma Ayurveda.