Cysts are small fluid-filled sacs that are present in your body. They can grow on any organ of the body and can damage that part. Most cysts are non-cancerous and can’t affect the functioning of your body but in rare cases, the cyst becomes the reason for developing cancer. The cyst can grow any part of the body and they can be proved to be very dangerous for your health and kidneys as well. The presence of cyst on your kidneys is termed as polycystic kidney disease.
A polycystic kidney disorder is a genetic disorder, as it is passed from the parents to the next generation. Kidney cyst varies in size and they can grow very large and affect the functioning of your kidneys. In this disease, your kidneys may enlarge and lose functions over a while. The presence of a single cyst cannot affect much in the functioning of your kidneys, but having more than one kidney cyst can damage your kidneys. Polycystic kidney disorder or PKD is so dangerous that it can even lead to developing a cyst on your livers or anywhere in your body but there is some Ayurvedic remedy to shrink kidney cyst.
This disease can cause serious complications like high blood pressure and kidney failure if it goes untreated over some time. But if you take some serious steps like lifestyle changes or Ayurvedic remedy to shrink kidney cyst then these complications are preventable.
Causes of polycystic kidney disorder
After many research and studies were done by many researchers, it is still a mystery that what exactly causes polycystic kidney disorder. But there are some possible explanations given by some experts about the causes of polycystic kidney disorder. Your kidneys are made from millions of tube and the cyst may grow when a tube becomes blocked, swells up or filled up with fluid. Another possible explanation is that when pouches called diverticula to form near tubules and filled with fluid.
You have more likely to have kidney cysts as you get older. More than 50 percent of people above the age of 50 years are at higher risk of having kidney cyst. Kidney cysts also depend on sex, as men are at higher risk of having kidney cyst than women. “Ayurvedic remedy to shrink kidney cyst”.
One more possible cause of having kidney cyst is genes. PKD is also termed as a genetic disorder and is passed from their family members. Allopathy has no medicine till now to overcome this disease but you can use Ayurvedic remedies to shrink kidney cysts.
Symptoms of kidney cyst
Some of the possible symptoms of kidney cysts are as follows:
- High blood pressure
- Pain in the side back
- Severe headache
- Problems in the abdomen
- Change in size of your abdomen due to enlarged kidneys
- Blood in your urine
- Kidney stones
- Kidney failure
- Severe kidney infections
This disease is very rare and uncommon; that’s why in many cases patients are living with this disease without knowing it. If you develop any of the symptoms that are mentioned above then it’s time for you to consult from the specialized doctor and he may suggest you some lab test that can give a clear view of your kidney’s condition. It is a proven fact that you can opt for Ayurvedic remedies to shrink kidney cyst.
Types of Polycystic kidney disorder
Two main types of polycystic kidney disorder are as follows:
- Autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease (ADPKD) – This type of PKD is the most common cause of kidney disease in PKD patients. Signs and symptoms of kidney disease often develop between 30-40 years of age but this disease can also be found in children too. If any parent has ADPKD then there are 50 percent chances that the child will also suffer from this disease.
- Autosomal recessive polycystic kidney disease (ARPKD) – The signs and symptoms of this disease are mostly found in newborn babies. It is a very rare condition that 1 child will suffer in 20,000 children. Any child is suffering from this disease when he got PKD genes from his/her both the parents that are a very rare chance of having this disease.
Ayurvedic remedies to shrink kidney cyst
Ayurveda not only depends upon treatment based on medicines but in Ayurvedic remedy to shrink kidney cyst treatment, there are some dietary changes and changing lifestyles like morning exercise. Some of the common changes are as follows:
- Try to avoid a protein-rich diet that can help your body in treating from PKD
- Salt and sodium should also be avoided to control your high blood pressure that is a major cause of kidney disease.
- Just like salt and sodium, potassium can also affect the functioning of your kidneys, sop try to avoid potassium
- Smoking, alcohol, and drugs should be avoided as they can also harm kidney’s health
- If you are overweight then it is always suggested that to cut down your weight by some light exercise and controlling diet.
- If you want to improve your physical and mental health then healthy sleep will help you with this.
- Be regular on your Ayurvedic medications when taking polycystic kidney disease treatment as Ayurvedic medicines are the most important part of Ayurvedic remedy to shrink kidney cyst.
Ayurveda has been practiced in India from ancient times and now it has been widely accepted as the best healing process. Ayurveda has the best possible results in curing kidney disease without any side-effects. Millions of chronic disease patients have been cured of this disease and many are taking Ayurvedic remedies to shrink kidney cyst. If you are in search of an Ayurvedic healthcare center for the treatment of kidney disease then you can contact karma Ayurveda regarding this.
Karma Ayurveda is a leading health care center in India that provides effective Ayurvedic remedy to shrink kidney cyst and Ayurvedic treatment for kidney disease. Dr. Puneet Dhawan who is running this health care center intending to treat kidney patients without dialysis and kidney transplant and with the efforts of Dr. Puneet Dhawan and his team more than 35000 kidney patients have been cured till now and many are taking treatment from Karma Ayurveda. “Ayurvedic remedy to shrink kidney cyst”.