A kidney is one of the vital organs found in the human body. It is known for performing many functions such as removing toxins & waste substances, maintaining electrolytes & fluid balance and producing hormones in the body which are very important for the overall well-being of an individual. If the kidney gets any kind of disease, it can lose its working property. In that case, many health complications may arise that affect a person’s overall health adversely. In order to relieve kidney disorders, most of the patients go for allopathic medications but they are not considered as the permanent solution for the kidney disorders and also can leave many bad impacts on your health after treatment.
Artificial kidney treatment methods like dialysis or organ transplant are found to be very expensive and painful ways. On the other hand, Ayurveda is the most ancient science which has a property to cure serious kidneys disorders permanently of their root causes without leaving any side effects. That’s why, people are finding the best ayurvedic kidney hospital in India in order to get the most relevant treatment for kidney disorders. In this blog, you will come to know a little more about causes of kidney disorders and the most effective ayurvedic kidney treatment!
What are the causes of kidney disease?
There are several causes which are responsible for the kidney disease but here we are discussing the major causes. These causes are described below:
- Diabetes– High blood sugar level in the blood affects the kidneys functionality of filtering blood, maintaining minerals, water & salt balance and excreting waste through urine. Hence, many health complications may occur and it is the most common cause of kidney disorder.
- High blood pressure– High blood pressure damages the blood vessels in the kidneys; as a result, kidneys are no longer able to accomplish their filtration function.
- Obstruction in the urinary tract– If an obstruction occurs in the urinary tract, kidneys become incapable of excreting unwanted fluids thus fluid retention starts in the body and can cause swelling in different body parts i.e. hands, feet, and ankles, etc.
- Kidney infection– When the kidneys meet any kind of infection, their functions get affected. Prolonged existence can lead to serious kidney disorder can take place.
- Low blood flow to the kidney– When the kidneys do not get enough blood, their functions can slow down. If the condition persists for longer, it can damage kidneys.
These are the common causes of kidney disorders that should be treated timely. If you are facing any kind of kidney problem, Ayurvedic kidney treatment will be the best suitable solution for you.
What role Karma Ayurveda plays?
When it comes to Ayurvedic kidney treatment, there are numerous Ayurvedic kidney hospitals that are indulged in offering the best ayurvedic treatment. Karma Ayurveda is one of the best Ayurvedic kidney hospitals in India offering best-in-class kidney treatment using Ayurveda therapy. Incepted in the year 1937, Karma Ayurveda has gained specialization in curing kidney patients with totally Ayurvedic therapy. Run by Dr. Puneet Dhawan, Karma Ayurveda aims to stop kidney dialysis and organ transplants by rejuvenating even damaged kidneys using Ayurveda. With its constant efforts, Karma Ayurveda has treated over 35,000 kidney patients until now and the number is increasing day by day.
Contact Karma Ayurveda if you or any people around you are suffering from kidney disorder!