Can Creatinine level be Reduced Naturally? Dr. Puneet – Karma Ayurveda
The most important part of your body is your kidneys, as they perform many crucial functions for you. Kidneys are two bean-shaped organs present inside your body and located just below your ribcage. The normal size of each kidney is equal to your fist. Every organ present inside your body depends on each other for their proper functioning, like blood is pumped to your whole body by your heart. Kidneys filter waste materials and excess fluids from the body that is excreted through the process of urination. Your kidneys also generate hormones that help your body in the production of red blood cells. They also help your body in promoting bone and muscle health that is very important for your body. “Creatinine level be Reduced Naturally“.
Kidney disease means that your kidneys are not able to perform the functions that they usually do. If this situation occurs then there is a waste buildup in your body, which can damage your kidneys. Individuals who have diabetes or high blood pressure are at higher risk of having kidney disease. If kidney disease goes untreated in further stages, it can completely damage your kidneys, which is not at all good for your health. In the early stages of chronic kidney disease, you may have few signs or symptoms, but these symptoms do not specify any kidney disease. Symptoms of chronic kidney disease may not visible until your kidney function is significantly impaired. “Creatinine level be Reduced Naturally”.
Causes of kidney disease are as follows:
Many conditions cause chronic kidney disease; some of them are as follows:
- Autoimmune diseases such as IgA nephropathy
- Genetic diseases such as polycystic kidney disease
- Nephrotic syndrome
- Urination problems
- Heart attack or heart disease
- Illegal drug abuse
- Not enough blood flowing to the kidneys
These causes can be treated easily with Ayurvedic treatments and changing routine plan and diet plan. If the causes are treated then the underlying treatment for kidney disease can help in the complete rejuvenation of the kidneys. If your kidneys are not able to perform their functions, then this may increase the level of creatinine in your blood. Increased levels of creatinine can harm the functioning of your body.“Creatinine level be Reduced Naturally”.
What is creatinine?
It is a chemical waste product that produces in your body because of muscle metabolism. If your kidneys are healthy, then they filter creatinine and other waste products from your blood and these waste products leave your body through the process of urination.
If your kidneys are not functioning properly, then an increased level of creatinine may accumulate in your blood. The doctor uses a serum creatinine test to measure the creatine level in your blood.
Causes of higher creatinine level include:
- Kidney damage
- Severe kidney infection
- Reduced blood flow to the kidneys
- The problem in urination (increased or decreased urine flow)
- Chest pains
- Muscle cramps
If you find any of the above-mentioned symptoms, then it is important to immediately contact your doctor and get your kidneys checked. Your doctor will perform multiple tests to check your creatinine level. The tests available to check creatinine levels in your body include serum creatinine and creatinine urine test. If there is a presence of creatinine in your blood, then your doctor may also suggest more tests like a biopsy to know how well your kidneys are functioning. “Creatinine level be Reduced Naturally”.
Treatment for creatinine
There are Ayurvedic medicines for creatinine that is free from all kinds of side-effects on your body. With the help of Ayurvedic medicine, the creatinine level can be controlled easily. Before taking the treatment you have to work on your daily routine and change your diet.
Home remedies to reduce creatinine level
Creatinine levels can be decreased naturally by changing your diet and daily routine.
- Reducing protein intake – Consumption of too much protein can cause a momentarily hike in creatinine level in your blood. You have to stop protein intake if found the presence of Creatinine in your blood.
- Increasing dietary fiber – You can also add more fiber in your diet; everyone knows that fiber is very good for digestion, but it can also help your body to decrease creatinine levels in your body.
- Being mindful of liquid intake – Too much fluid intake is not good for your kidneys, but the lack of fluid intake can also increase the level of creatinine in your blood. It’s always to better to consult your doctor about how much fluid you should intake.“Creatinine level be Reduced Naturally”.
- Cut back from regular exercise – Exercise is very good for your health but it can temporarily increase creatinine level in your blood.
- Using herbs – Ayurvedic treatment for creatinine involves the use of natural herbs like dandelion, cinnamon, nettle leaf, and astragalus that are very effective in reducing creatinine level naturally. Salvia is one of the best herbs that are used to treat a high creatinine level; it is widely used in Chinese treatment to cure kidney disease.
High creatinine is a very serious threat to your kidneys, if they are not treated on time it can even cause chronic kidney disease. So consult your doctors about this situation and take proper treatment for it.
Who provides Ayurvedic treatment for creatinine?
Karma Ayurveda provides efficient Ayurvedic treatment that can reduce your creatinine level easily without any side-effects to any organ of the body. Karma Ayurveda uses Ayurvedic medicines for creatinine that have been proven to be very powerful in reducing creatinine levels. More than 35000 kidney patients have been cured by this health care center without any side-effects and still many are taking Ayurvedic treatment under the supervision of Dr. Puneet Dhawan and his team. Here you are going to get better Ayurvedic medicines for creatinine that are extremely powerful and cure high creatinine level of its root cause.“Creatinine level be Reduced Naturally”.