Essential oils to help lower creatinine in the blood !
Creatinine is a by-product of the muscle metabolism that takes place inside the body. It is a fairly reliable indicator of a healthy kidney function. Elevated levels of creatinine in the blood indicate impaired kidney function. As the kidneys become unhealthy or damaged, they become inefficacious in squandering the waste out of the body. “essential oils to lower creatinine“.
High creatinine can also occur as a result of overconsumption of protein or doing a strenuous workout. To know if your creatinine level is high, visit your doctor and have the needful tests. The doctor usually checks the UACR test to check how well the kidneys are eliminating creatinine from the blood. UACR of more than 30 mg/g is a sign of low kidney function.
The blood needs to be toxin-free in order for the kidneys or other parts to function properly. Blood that is high in creatinine puts an individual at the risk of developing various life-threatening conditions. The best way to lower creatinine is to rely on Ayurveda to treat the underlying cause. It is possible to reduce down the unexplainable high levels of creatinine with the help of herbs, spices and some of the essentials. The Ayurvedic treatment poses no threat to your kidneys and naturally tends to improve kidney function.
A part of the ayurvedic treatment is also about using essential oils to lower creatinine. The five good essential oils that help enhance the working of the kidneys include:
- Lemongrass oil: This oil is extracted from the leaves and stalks of the lemongrass which offers a powerful, citrus scent. This type of oil is not only limited to treating digestive problems, rather it has many other potential benefits as well, such as:
- Regulating high blood pressure
- Its anti-inflammatory properties help treat cardiovascular diseases and even some types of cancers
- It stimulates the kidneys to facilitate urine so that the waste can be eliminated naturally from the blood without any outer intervention
- This essential oil also tends to relieve stress and anxiety, and thereby reduce creatinine levels
- Control the rising blood sugar level
- Orange oil: Commonly known fruit is also found in the form of essential oil. Its citrusy scent can fairly stimulate the senses, also offers anti-inflammatory properties to reduce pain caused by inflammation of the cells, tissues, and the skin.
- Orange oil also helps to soothe muscle spasms generating in the urinary tract
- Works as a mild diuretic to flush out toxins and detoxify the kidneys
- Helichrysum oil: This essential oil is separated from the helichrysum plant and offers the following reasonable benefits to the patients:
- Helps soothe inflammation, headaches, acne, etc
- Detoxify the immune system of the body and makes you healthy
- Reduce the risk of developing kidney stones in the future by cleansing the kidneys and liver efficiently and reduce the waste more efficiently
- By promoting urine production, helichrysum oil prevents the accumulation of kidney stones in the body and tends to pass it naturally.
- Lavender oil: Though not directly associated with the reduction in lowering creatinine level naturally, it helps to work on the symptoms and comorbidities related to high creatinine level. You can use this type of essential oil along with other mentioned oils to lower creatinine levels
- Lemon oil: The citrus properties of the lemon help to reduce the calcium and oxalate formation in the urine, a factor for developing kidney stones.
- Lemon oil when blend with other essential oils, for instance, ginger, basil, and rosemary works miraculously on the body’s health
- This essential oil also improve overall kidney function
- Let you get relieved from asthma-related symptoms
- Prevents the growth of certain cancer-causing agents
- Help to eliminate creatinine from the kidneys organically
How to use essential oils to derive maximum results from them?
Using essential oils should be made a part of the ayurvedic medicine for creatinine. With the help of the Ayurvedic ways, you can notice the improvement in your declining kidney function within a time span.
But to get the most out of the treatment, one needs to adopt certain lifestyle changes to let you thrive to the fullest. Besides, there is a way these essential oils should be used to lower creatinine levels and that include:
- Reducing the consumption of sugars and sweets: Better switch to a completely healthy way of living. Your kidneys get largely affected by way of your eating habits and so make sure you consult a renal dietician who can suggest the foods you can fairly consume or avoid.
- Drink plenty of water: Creatinine sometimes gets increased when you remain dehydrated for a long period of time. So, make sure you drink enough of the water but not in excess.
- Exercise regularly: Practicing yoga will let you relieve the stress and keep it at bay. High blood pressure is another reason why kidney function starts decreasing. Also, make sure you do not go for an intense workout as creatinine is also dependent on how you put your muscles into action.
- Avoid salt or sodium in your diet: As you know that sodium contributes to high blood pressure, one should restrict the consumption of salt in the diet. Moreover, the processed foods in the market are loaded with sodium to increase their shelf-life. “essential oils to lower creatinine”.
Karma Ayurveda is an ayurvedic kidney care hospital in Delhi, India. It is far one of the prestigious hospitals that have cured more than 35000 kidney patients with ayurvedic medicines. Besides, the dietary plan that is provided along with the ayurvedic medicines tends to make you healthy again in a completely natural way.