Hematuria remedies and Treatment in Ayurveda !
Urine can say a lot about your health and your kidneys. What you eat or drink, it must be reflected in your urine. Urine consist of waste materials and excess fluids that were separated by your kidneys, form your blood. The presence of blood and protein in your urine may symbolize the non-functioning of your kidneys. Hematuria is the condition of your kidneys when there is a presence of blood in your urine. This is not a significant issue, but it can lead to other serious health-related issues. Hematuria remedies and Treatment in Ayurveda are capable enough to eliminate the root causes of hematuria.
The occurrence of blood in your urine is not a natural health condition; it can be a sign of a severe medical state. That is the reason, why it should not be ignored and gets a suitable treatment for this health condition. It can symbolize kidney failure, and in allopathy, there is no specific therapy to rectify this health condition. If you want to reduce blood in your urine, then Hematuria remedies and Treatment in Ayurveda are always advised for the treatment of this health condition.
What Causes hematuria?
There are many reasons for having blood in your urine and some of them are as follows:
- Urinary tract infections – When harmful bacteria enter your body and get multiply in your bladder, which may lead to severe pain or burn during urination.
- Kidney infections– in kidney infection, bacteria enter your bloodstream or they moved from ureters to your kidneys.
- A bladder or kidney stone – A small, crystal-like structure that forms in your kidneys and is often painful, when passed.
- Enlarged prostate – Indications of an enlarged prostate may include a problem in urination, an urgent or constant need to urinate.
- Glomerulonephritis– It is chronic kidney disease in which some dangerous disease such as diabetes attacks the filtration unit of your kidneys. Glomeruli are the filtering unit of your kidneys.
- Cancer – If you are experiencing advanced kidney, bladder or prostate cancer, then it can be a reason for the presence of blood in your urine.
- Kidney injury – Accident or serious trauma directly to your kidneys can cause blood in your urine or sometimes your urine color changes.
- Medications- There are some medicines like cyclophosphamide and penicillin that can cause bleeding in your urine. Intake of aspirins and blood thinner can also cause this health condition.
- Vigorous exercise – In rare cases, vigorous exercise can lead to gross hematuria. It may be linked to dehydration or the breakdown of red blood cells in your body. Anyone can develop visible urinary bleeding after a vigorous exercise, or you may have a change in your urine color.
The above-mentioned are the major causes of having blood in your urine. Hematuria remedies and Treatment in Ayurveda can reduce blood levels in your urine naturally without any side-effect on any organ of your body.
Symptoms of hematuria
The color of your urine is pale yellow, but color may change when your kidneys are affected by any disease. In this health condition, your urine may be pink, red, or tea-colored. The presence of blood in your urine is commonly identified in a lab under a microscope. That’s why it is also called as microscopic hematuria.
If you saw a change in your urine color, then you have to reach your health care provider as soon as possible. He may suggest you some imaging tests that are mentioned below.
- Computed tomography (CT) scans – It is a type of x-ray scan, that can help to identify bladder or kidney stones, tumors, and other abnormalities to your kidneys.
- Kidney ultrasound – This test uses sound waves to create an exact picture of your kidney’s structure.
- Renal biopsy – a small piece of your kidney tissue is taken out through a biopsy needle. That small piece is examined under a microscope for the detection of any kidney disease.
Hematuria remedies and Treatment in Ayurveda
In allopathy, there is no need for treatment unless or until a serious condition is causing the hematuria, but in Ayurveda, every situation of hematuria is considered dangerous. Allopathic doctors may monitor your blood level in your urine. They may also advise you to go for urine and blood pressure tests every six months. They usually provide medicines to control hypertension and high blood sugar level. Everyone knows that Allopathic medicines can cure you of this disease in a short period, but after some time disease may re-occur and can affect the functioning of your kidneys. If you some or your age is over 50, then you are at a higher risk of having this disease. hematuria remedies and Treatment in Ayurveda are the only way to reduce the urea level in your blood.
Ayurveda is now considered as the most reliable treatment for the remedy of any chronic kidney disease. It has been practiced in India from 5000 years as a natural healing procedure. Millions of kidney patients have rectified their kidneys from the Ayurvedic treatment. If you are having blood in your urine and want a natural treatment, then you can opt for the treatment for hematuria remedies and Treatment in Ayurveda.
Karma Ayurveda is one such kidney care institute that is well known for its effective Ayurvedic treatment for hematuria patients. Here, Dr. Puneet Dhawan and his team are using their specialization to treat kidney patients. More than 35000 kidney patients have been rectified their kidneys from this hospital. If you are suffering from any kind of renal disease or renal infection, then you can contact us.