These days, kidney-related problems are increasing due to hectic and a harsh lifestyle. People are adopting nasty habits like smoking a cigarette and consuming alcohol. Along with that, the changing habits of using canned and processed food products, instead of fresh vegetables and fruits. It is very vital for everyone to not use artificial things, whether in the form of medicine or food to save your kidneys from a disease or an infection.
To protect your kidneys from a disease, you need to follow a renal diet plan, as well as control your elevated blood pressure and blood sugar level. Yes, high blood pressure and high blood sugar level are the two main causes of kidney disease or even kidney failure. Therefore, in case, if you have kidney-related problems then opt for the right treatment and adopt some home remedies for kidney disease.
The right treatment along with a right diet is the only way to get rid of your sort of kidney disease without any complications. There are two methods through which a kidney patient can heal kidney disease – the first is Allopathic treatment, and the second one is Ayurvedic treatment. Both of the methods have their values and procedures to cure kidney diseases.
Kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda works to prevent the disease by terminating its underlying causes. But, Allopathic treatment works to cure the disease by suppressing the causes and symptoms.
Along with the right treatment, you need to follow some of the home remedies for kidney disease completely. In the blog underneath, you will read about the home remedies for kidney disease and Ayurvedic treatment for kidney disease.
Home Remedies for Kidney Disease –
Following are the main 8 home remedies for kidney disease that everyone without or with kidney-related problems should do to live a complication-free life.
- Eliminate the substances like protein, potassium, sodium (salt), and phosphorus from your diet chart because all of them can pressurize your diseased kidneys as well as increases the level of blood pressure, and blood sugar.
Following are the things, you should avoid eating.
- Fried foods like deep-fried butter, egg roll, falafel, diet coke, and fried dough.
- Fruits like mango, banana, grapes, custard apple, oranges or orange juice, and sweet lime.
- Vegetables like sweet potato, cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, tomato, and potato.
- Processed and packed food items
- Canned food products
- Artificial sweeteners
- Dry fruits and nuts like raisins, cashew-nuts dates, and figs
- Milk products like curd, cheese, butter, and milk
- Refined cereals
- “home remedies for kidney disease”.
Detox your body as well as your kidneys. For that, you should include the following drinks in your diet chart.
- Apple juice
- Cucumber juice mix with mint
- Pomegranate juice
- Coconut water
- Lemon juice
- Litchi juice
Avoid using canned and processed food products because the amount of sugar and salt is high in them. Try to use fresh fruits and vegetables that are much beneficial in comparison to packed foods.
- Consume green tea, instead of coffee or tea. The amount of caffeine is high in coffee or tea that is not healthy for the kidneys. Green tea is a healthy drink for everyone because it detoxes the kidneys as well as your body.
- Instead of intense exercise, you should opt for practice yoga and meditation. Most of the health problems occur when the body organs do not get much oxygen. So, yoga and meditation increase the flow of oxygen in your body.“home remedies for kidney disease”.
- Avoid using supplements contain protein and creatinine because both of them can increase the risk of kidney failure. Creatinine is a sort of waste material that builds up in the bloodstream due to muscle metabolism. And, elevated protein and creatinine level in the body is also counted as the symptoms of kidney-related problems.
- Control your high blood pressure and blood sugar level. As you know, increased blood pressure and diabetes are the causes of kidney disease. So, it is very important to seclude salt (sodium) and sugar (particularly artificial sugar) from your diet chart that can help you to control your high blood pressure and blood sugar level.
- Obesity or thyroid is the two reasons behind kidney disease. So, in case, if you are overweight or have thyroid, then consult a doctor or dietician for the right treatment and a renal diet.“home remedies for kidney disease”.
Some other common home remedies for kidney disease that can help you to stay away from the detrimental kidney related problems.
- Avoid consuming pain killers.
- Quit the nasty habits like smoking cigarette or consumption of alcohol and tobacco
- Avoid consuming artificial drinks like diet coke, sodas, packed fruit juice, and cold drinks, etc.
- Do Yoga, instead of intense exercise
- Do Meditation to calm your mind and to relax your body
Along with the above-mentioned home remedies for kidney disease, you should opt for kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda.
The right treatment – Ayurvedic treatment for kidney disease
Yes, Ayurvedic treatment works to heal the disease by terminating the underlying causes and symptoms. That is the reason why these days’ people prefer to take Ayurvedic treatment for kidney-related problems. Ayurvedic medications are made by natural herbs that do not cause any side effects. Ayurveda is 5 thousand-year-old science that still doing its best to cure severe problems related to the kidneys.
Ayurvedic treatment not only works to heal the disease but also rejuvenate the damaged filters of the kidneys as well as provides you relief from the protocol of dialysis. So, in case, if you or anyone in your known is suffering from kidney disease, then adopt the above-mentioned home remedies for kidney disease as well as take Ayurvedic treatment.