How serious is kidney failure?
Every organ inside our body plays a number of important functions which are necessary for the smooth functioning of our body. But what if any of these organs stop working? Well, it might turn out to be a dangerous situation for anyone. The same happens in the case of kidney failure at which kidneys of a person stop performing all its major functions by getting damaged. In this blog, we will discuss how serious is kidney failure and what is the right solution to it?
What let the kidneys to stop?
As we mentioned above that at the stage of kidney failure our kidneys stop performing all its important functions. To know how serious is kidney failure, a person is advised to see the below-mentioned functions which a kidney stops performing being at the stage of kidney failure:
- Maintain the level of fluid
- Filters and regulate the level of minerals in the blood
- Eliminates waste from the medications, foods, and toxic substance which we eat or consume
- Produces hormones that help in the promotion of bone health, helps in regulating the blood pressure, and help in the production of red blood cells
Here are the questions arises that which are the major causes of kidney disease which let the kidney to stop. But before discussing that it is important to know the two types of kidney failure.
Two types of kidney failure and its causes
Yes, there are two types of kidney failure. One is acute kidney failure and the second one is chronic kidney failure. Acute kidney failure is a stage at which the kidneys stop performing its major functions suddenly. This health condition is linked with many sudden causes which are:
- Acute tubular necrosis (ATN)
- Sudden or severe dehydration
- Intake of poisons or medications which causes toxic kidney injury
- Autoimmune kidney diseases such as interstitial nephritis and acute nephritic syndrome
- Obstruction of the urinary tract which let the waste to back up inside the kidneys
While chronic kidney failure is associated with many persisting causes. It can be a person’s lifestyle or eating habits which can cause damage to the Kidneys and its internal parts. This is the reason why it turns necessary for all of us to keep a watch on what we are eating and to adopt a Healthy Lifestyle. Chronic kidney disease is one of the major causes of chronic kidney failure, which signs a gradual loss of kidney function. Beside this, other causes of chronic kidney failure are:
- High blood pressure
- Polycystic kidney disease
- Obstruction of the urinary tract
- Interstitial nephritis
- Kidney infection
Signs which shows that there is something wrong with your kidneys
Every health disorder is linked with many symptoms or signs which show that there is something wrong with your body or its internal organs. The stage of Kidney failure is linked with many signs, it is important for every person to stay away about. One of the major or first signs of kidney failure is a weakness. Every kidney patient feels very weak being at the stage of Kidney failure. People, who regard weakness as a common health situation, are advised to know the actual reason behind it by undergoing a health checkup. Besides this, other symptoms of Kidney failure are:
- Kidney pain
- Production of less urine than usual
- Swelling and fluid retention because of the imbalance of electrolytes
- Nausea, loss of appetite, vomiting, and indigestion
- High blood pressure
Aspects which make kidney failure a serious health condition
Kidney failure is turning out to be a cause of death for millions of people worldwide. Those were thinking that how serious if kidney failure needs to know that this health disorder is increasing the mortality rate globally. But there are many aspects which turn the complications of Kidney failure stronger. These aspects are:
- People are approaching artificial and chemical based treatments which never work to cure damaged Kidneys. Those who think that kidney transplant and dialysis will turn out to be a solution to Kidney failure are actually putting their lives in danger.
- There are many people who don’t pay attention to the health complications which might be a sign of Kidney failure.
- People adopted the wrong eating and Lifestyle pattern which is automatically increasing the risk of Kidney failure for them.
At Karma Ayurveda, we are making people aware of all the aspects which increase the risk of kidney failure for them. Working since 1937, our kidney care institution had saved the life of more than 35000 kidney patients by providing ayurvedic treatment for kidney failure without dialysis. So if you are facing the complications of Kidney failure, we at Karma Ayurveda are ready to help you out.