What is Creatinine?
Creatinine is a chemical waste produced in our body due to muscle metabolism. It needs to be flushed out of the body through urine. The body flushes it out through urine but when this toxin’s level increases in the body, the condition needs to be cured timely, as the increased creatinine level may arise many complications in the human body. In order to relieve higher creatinine level, you should visit a nephrologist who will tell you how to reduce high creatinine by Ayurveda?
Causes of higher Creatinine Level And Ayurvedic Treatment:
There may be various factors causing an increase in your creatinine level. Some of them are described below:
Renal failure or impairment– In case of renal failure, the kidneys are not anymore capable of processing their functions, as a result, many complications arise in the body, and increased creatinine level is one of them.
Muscle destruction– When the tissue of the muscles gets damaged, consequently the creatinine level also goes high.
A high amount of meat intake– Consuming red meat in a high amount can increase the level of creatinine serum in your body.
Hypothyroidism– Any kind of dysfunction in your thyroid gland can have adverse effects on kidneys. Due to decreased functionality of the kidneys, the creatinine level can increase in the body.
If you have any of the above factors raising your creatinine level, here you can solve your problem related to how to reduce high creatinine by Ayurveda.
Prevention of High Creatinine by Ayurvedic Treatment:
By making some eating habit changes, one can lower the high creatinine in your body.
- Limit the amount of potassium– Devour potassium in a limited amount as it is one of the substances which create difficulty in kidney functions. Thus, limiting will help you in managing your creatinine to the normal level.
- Avoid foods rich in phosphorus– In case of an underlying kidney disorder; one should avoid foods rich in phosphorus as it can accumulate in the body creating difficulty for kidneys to process it.
- Take protein in a limited amount– You should watch out for the amount of protein you are intaking. As excess protein accumulates in the body and the kidney filters cannot process them correctly.
- Limit your sodium intake– Consuming excess sodium puts extra pressure on the kidneys as they find it difficult in eliminating them. The issue could result in high creatinine levels. So, it is advised to limit taking salty foods and drinks.
- Don’t take creatinine supplement– In order to increase creatinine in the body, some health supplements play an important role. These supplements should be avoided.
- Drink sufficient water– Drink plenty of water in order to keep the kidneys functioning well. As in the case of dehydration, the kidney functions get affected.
Creatinine treatment in Ayurveda- the best way to reduce your high creatinine level:
If you are not able to lower your creatinine level by adopting the preventive measures, then there are many treatment methods which will help you out. The allopathic treatment has many options but they are not very effective while Ayurveda is the best option to go for. It suggests the use of various herbal medications helpful in lowering your increased creatinine level effectively. Ayurveda is found to be very helpful in curing high creatinine with natural herbs. And numerous patients got the answer to ‘how to reduce high creatinine by Ayurveda?
Karma Ayurveda is a prominent kidney care hospital in Delhi offering best Ayurvedic kidney treatment. It has been offering best-in-class kidney diseases treatment for years. With its vast expertise, it has treated more than 35,000 people who were affected by kidney disorder and now they are living a normal life. Karma Ayurveda aims to stop kidney dialysis and organ transplantation by providing natural ayurvedic treatment for all sorts of kidney disorders. Taking Creatinine treatment in Ayurveda can be the best solution to reduce the increased creatinine serum level.
If you or any of your relatives are diagnosed with any kidney disorder, you can contact Karma Ayurveda for the best Ayurvedic treatment.