What is Hydronephroisis?
Hydronephrosis is a condition that normally occurs when kidney swells due to retention of excess urine which can’t be properly drained from the kidneys to the bladder. Such kind of swelling mostly affects one or the other kidneys but it can spread to other kidneys as well. It isn’t a primary disease but a secondary condition that results from some other underlying disease. It’s structural and is the result of a blockage in the urinary tract. A Hydronephrosis treatment in Ayurveda can treat the kidneys from leading to kidney failure.
One of the most common causes of hydronephrosis is acute unilateral obstructive uropathy. This is the sudden development of an obstruction in one of your ureter, which are the tubes that connect your kidneys to your bladder. The most common cause for this obstruction is a kidney stone but scarring and blood clots can also cause such a condition. A blocked ureter can cause urine to pass back to kidneys, which causes swelling.
Symptoms of the disease
Hydronephrosis may not cause any signs which depend on what is the cause. When they do occur, signs may include:
- Urinating less often or not as strongly
- Blood in the urine
- Pain in the back, abdomen, or side of the body
- Any symptoms of a urinary tract infection (UTI), such as painful urination, cloudy urine, and a strong urge to urinate
- Nausea and vomiting
- Multiple UTIs, when the only sign may be an unexplained fever
- Pain in the abdomen or side
- Blood in the urine
- Lack of energy
“Hydronephrosis treatment in Ayurveda”
How is can it be diagnosed?
Physical examination of the symptoms you are having and will examine the area near the kidneys and bladder for tenderness or swelling. Male patients may need to undergo a rectal exam to determine the level of prostate enlargement. Women might require a pelvic examination to evaluate whether the problem is with the uterus or ovaries. “Hydronephrosis treatment in Ayurveda”
- Urine tests—A urine sample is collected and analyzed to find out if any blood cells, abnormal cells or bacteria are present
- Blood tests—a complete blood count may determine whether an infection is present or not. Other tests such as a blood urea nitrogen (BUN) test or glomerular filtration rate (GFR) may be done to evaluate kidney function
- Imaging procedures—These tests may include X-rays, computed tomography (CT scan) or ultrasound
Hydronephrosis treatment in Ayurveda
Ayurvedic treatment is an alternative treatment for kidney transplant or dialysis. This treatment option is a prehistoric science of treating kidney problems. Ayurvedic medicines are highly effective and cure the kidney problems from its roots. The most authentic names in Hydronephrosis treatment in Ayurveda is Karma Ayurveda. It was started in 1937 and has successfully cured innumerable patients. The centre provides the safest medicines and treatment to all their patients from Asia and abroad. Along with Ayurveda medicines, one also needs to switch to a healthy kidney diet options for the revival of the kidneys. They have a high success rate in curing many kidney patients since their advent. “Kidney Failure Ayurvedic Treatment”