There are two kidneys in a human body, each placed on both sides of the backbone at the lowest level of the rib cage. Each kidney is embedded with millions of functional units termed as nephrons. “Is Parsley Water Good for Kidneys? How it cures kidneys” A nephron is made up of tufts of tiny blood vessels called glomeruli attached with the tubules. Blood is filtered every minute it passes through these blood vessels. The essential substances are reabsorbed by these tufts and the fluid waste passes through the tubules. The accumulated waste is then excreted in the form of urine that produces about 1.5 to 2 liters per day by the kidneys.
WHAT FUNCTIONS DO KIDNEYS PERFORM?
The kidneys perform an essential role in keeping the body healthy and moving. It performs various functions like:
- Remove wastes and extra fluid
- Control blood pressure
- Make red blood cells “Is Parsley Water Good for Kidneys? How it cures kidneys?”
- Keep bones healthy
- Control pH Levels
TOXIC BUILD UP IN THE KIDNEYS:
Kidney failure is characterized by the permanent loss of kidney function. When the primary function of filtration is not y performed by the kidneys it leads in developing some harmful toxins in the body that results in various other body related complications. “Is Parsley Water Good for Kidneys? How it cures kidneys” There are multiple factors that obstruct the functioning of the kidneys that include: toxic exposure to environmental pollutants or certain drugs / medications, certain acute and chronic diseases, severe dehydration, and kidney trauma.
HOW PARSLEY WATER HELPS IN DETOXIFYING THE KIDNEYS?
Parsley is considered to be a beneficial herb for the kidneys as its water helps in cleansing the organ while keeping it healthy and moving. It is the best treatment remedy for kidney cleansing to get rid of the harmful substances from the body.
Nutritional properties of Parsley Water:
- It is a powerful antioxidant
- It rejuvenates the skin
- It contains beta-carotene
- It is rich in chlorophyll and counteracts bad breath, helps cleanse the body of toxins and excess fat “Is Parsley Water Good for Kidneys? How it cures kidneys”
- It is rich in minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, iron , and sulfur
- It is a good source of vitamin C: great for preventing cancer and heart problems
- It helps to strengthen the immune system
- In view of the fact that parsley is rich in calcium, it suppresses and prevents osteoporosis. It is highly recommended for children and athletes.
- Parsley is a good diuretic that helps to remove more water from the body in a way. This property of parsley treats the problem of High blood pressure and kidney disease.
- Parsley also has a high content of vitamins and minerals that makes it ideal for fighting anemia, loss of appetite, and general weakness, fatigue
- It is an ideal herb for the growth of hair and nails
- This herb is used for skin problems
- Parsley also fights ulcers naturally
Ayurveda claims that nature has solutions for all body ailments. It is filled with medicated herbs that act as an antidote for the kidney problems without causing any side effect. A healthy lifestyle changes the condition of the kidneys drastically and helps in rejuvenating and improving the immunity of the organs. “Is Parsley Water Good for Kidneys? How it cures kidneys”
Karma Ayurveda is a kidney disease treatment hospital that renders its natural treatment measures under the supervision of a well known Ayurvedaacharya Dr. Puneet Dhawan. His ayurvedic knowledge has helped thousands of kidney patients to recover with the safest treatment measures that result in long-lasting effects.