Hypertension is the chronic elevation of blood pressure levels in the body. It is also known as high blood pressure problem. Hypertension is considered to be a silent killer, it when drastically rises can lead to heart attack, stroke, paralytic attack, coma condition etc. Chronic kidney disease and hypertension both are silent conditions, as they progress without the realization of the patient. Kidney disease without hypertension
Kidneys are body’s complex organs that perform the task of filtration and cleanse the body by excreting all the toxins, wastes and excess water out of the body. Kidney function of regulating the blood volume and blood pressure directly affects the flow of circulating blood in the body. Kidneys when suffering from a disease they are unable to regulate the blood pressure and can lead to an even more complicated condition of hypertension that can be fatal and the biggest reason of death in kidney patients. There are some cases when the patient is suffering from all other complications except for hypertension with kidney disease. In such a case the patient has to majorly treat the affected kidneys and follow some preventive measures to relieve the symptoms caused because of kidney impairment. Kidney disease without hypertension.
THE SYMPTOMS OF KIDNEY DISEASES:
The symptoms of kidney disease without hypertension are given below :
- Nausea / Vomiting
- Loss of appetite or anorexia
- Fatigue and weakness
- Sleep problems or insomnia
- Frequent urge to urinate
- Low mental IQ
- Muscular cramps
- Swelling of feet and ankles
- Itchy and dry skin
- Chest pain
- Shortness of breath. Kidney disease without hypertension
RISK AND COMPLICATIONS
There are many complications that arise due to dysfunctioning of the kidneys, these are briefly discussed below:
- Pulmonary edema: Fluid retention that leads to swelling of arms and legs
- Hyperkalemia: A rise in potassium levels in the blood that may result in heart impairment
- Cardiovascular disease
- Decreased bone density and a higher risk of fractures
- erectile dysfunction or reduced fertility
- Damage to the central nervous system, that may lead to seizures
- Increased vulnerability to infections because of decreased immune response
- Complications related to pregnancy
- Kidney damage which cannot be reversed and results in end-stage kidney disease Kidney disease without hypertension.” karma ayurveda reviews”
- Avoid too many fluids including soups, ice creams, grapes, melons, coconut water, tomatoes
- As there are no symptoms of hypertension in this condition, intake of sodium should be in moderation. Kidney disease without hypertension.
- Restrict the consumption of protein, especially from non-vegetarian sources as this leads to increased accumulation of uric acid and puts the load on the kidneys.
- Avoid the intake of potassium as its excess creates the condition of Hyperkalemia
- Avoid too much fat as a precautionary measure to avoid heart-related problems
Ayurveda, a study of the unique combination of mind, body, and soul is distinctive in its way to treat all kind of body related diseases. It has logic behind its treatment therapies. Ayurveda uses natural herbs and organic ingredients to cure any disease occurred in the human body. This treatment therapy has no ill effects attached to its medicated herbs and natural ingredients. Kidney disease without hypertension.
KARMA AYURVEDA, a renowned hospital offering Ayurveda treatment to kidney diseases is led by a known physician DR. PUNEET DHAWAN, who uses his knowledge of natural treatment and cures kidney impairments without the need for dialysis or kidney transplant.