Kidney failure is a stage at which our kidneys are unable to perform completely and as a result wastes and toxins start accumulating in the body. Kidneys are important organs of our body as they are responsible for the excretion of harmful wastes and toxins present in our blood. Moreover, they are responsible for managing the blood pressure level, diabetes level and they are also accountable for the production of red blood cells. When diagnosed with any disease, a prompt kidney failure treatment is recommended to prevent any big and bad effects.
What are the functions of the kidneys?
Our kidneys are smart in detecting the unwanted compounds when the blood flows through it. After detection, our kidneys eliminate compounds like contaminated fluids, toxins, wastes, and sodium through urine. Furthermore, our kidneys are responsible for:
- Maintaining a balance between minerals and chemicals – The kidneys monitor and regulate the levels of calcium, hydrogen, magnesium, sodium, potassium, phosphorus, and bicarbonates. Keeping a tab on such substances, the kidneys are capable of maintaining an adequate composition of body fluid. This function is important because a high level of sodium can damage the mental stage of a person and an increased level of potassium can cause cardiac diseases.
- Regulating blood pressure – An imbalanced blood pressure is the main cause of kidney failure. To solve this problem, the kidneys produce hormones like angiotensin, renin, aldosterone, prostaglandin etc. that helps in controlling the blood pressure.
- Producing red blood cells – Our kidneys release a substance called erythropoietin that forms red blood cells. During kidney failure, the kidneys are unable to release erythropoietin. A low number of red blood cells will lead to less production of hemoglobin.
- Keeping the bones healthy – With the help of Vitamin D, our kidneys increase the capability of the bones to absorb more calcium. A good amount of calcium can make our bones healthier and stronger.
Causes linked to kidney failure
Diabetes and high blood pressure are the main causes of kidney failure. Kidney failure is a situation where a patient should get the right kidney failure treatment as soon as possible. Following are some causing factors of kidney failure other than diabetes and high blood pressure.
- Genetic diseases like polycystic kidney disease
- Nephrotic syndrome
- Urinary tract problems
- Autoimmune diseases which include lupus and IgA nephropathy
- Acute kidney failure is the situation when our kidneys stop performing all of the sudden. Acute kidney failure is the major cause of kidney failure. It happens because of a heart attack, high drug dosage, and urinary tract problems.
Which is the right kidney failure treatment?
Artificial treatments like kidney dialysis and kidney transplant are a wrong approach for kidney failure treatment. These treatments are based on artificial medicines and technology that does not guarantee a complete success. Karma Ayurveda is providing the right kidney failure treatment. Here, Dr. Puneet Dhawan is providing the right kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda that helps in curing the disease by reviving the cells and building the tissues of the damaged kidney. The medicines provided here are natural and possess no side-effects. Since 1937, Karma Ayurveda has successfully cured more than 35000 kidney patients only with Ayurvedic guidelines.
Artificial treatment involves medicines that just suppress the symptoms of the disease. Ayurvedic medicines work to execute the causing factors. Not only medicines but a right Ayurvedic kidney treatment guide with a balanced diet plan and it also recommends lifestyle changes that help in providing with long-lasting solutions.