What Are The Main Causes, Symptoms Of Kidney Infection In Women During Pregnancy & Ayurved Treatment
Kidney infection in Women & Ayurved Treatment:
Kidney infection usually occurs in women due to inattention to personal hygiene after using public toilets, excrement, and sexual intercourse. The primary cause of kidney infection is the contact of a foreign bacterium with the human body from various sources.
Scroll down where we are discussing the causes, symptoms, and the Ayurvedic treatment for kidney infection in women during pregnancy.
KARMA AYURVEDA – DELHI, INDIA
Kidney Infection Treatment For Woman & Ayurveda:
What Causes Kidney Infections In Females?
What Are The Symptoms Of A Kidney Infection In A Woman?
How Long Does It Take To Recover From A Kidney Infection?
Woman Kidney Infection During Pregnancy
UTI Vs. Kidney Infection Pregnancy
Kidney Pain in Pregnancy but No Infection
Woman Kidney Infection Treatment by Karma Ayurveda
What are the causes of Kidney infection in a woman?
Many of the women around face the medical condition of kidney infection during pregnancy. It is not always necessary that a female would get this infection during pregnancy following are the causes that can make a female stand under the medical condition of kidney infection:
- Infection triggered by the bacterium (E. coli) present in rectum & anus.
- Infection triggered by the bacteria Chlamydia and Mycoplasma during sexual interaction.
- Lack of attention to personal hygiene.
- Consumption of contaminated food.
- Excessive usage of the catheter.
- Too much dependence on chemically made pills & supplements.
- Presence of kidney stones or other kidney predispositions.
- Frequent interaction with Urinary Tract Infection.
- A weaker immunity system.
- Kidney Infection In Women During Pregnancy Ayurved Treatment
What are the common symptoms of kidney infection in a woman?
The symptoms of kidney infection begin with fever and chills when it is attacking the functioning at the initial stages. Here is a list of other symptoms that allows a woman’s body to interact with kidney infection:
- A sense of burning during urination.
- The urgency to pass the urine.
- Smelly urine
- Foamy and bubbly urine.
- Cramping and pain in the lower back of the body.
How long does kidney infection take to recover?
Generally, the Ayurvedic remedies start to show the results right after two to three days when taken as per the guidelines of a Nephrologist.
How can a kidney infection affect pregnancy?
Pregnancy is the crucial time of womanhood as it requires a lot of attention to the fetus and herself. About 2% of women who are expecting face the problem of kidney infection that generally occurs as a complication of UTI. “Kidney Infection In Women During Pregnancy Ayurved Treatment”.
UTI vs. Kidney infection during pregnancy:
UTI is a type of infection that attacks the entire functioning of a urinary tract that comprises of a pair of kidneys & ureter and a single bladder and the urethra. Two types of UTI affect the functioning:
Kidney infection is a type of infection that can be because of kidney diseases and UTI both.
The symptoms of both the types of infection are similar to one another, but the symptoms of a kidney infection start with fever, chills and pain along with the symptoms of UTI.
Having kidney pain during pregnancy can be because of kidney infection?
It is not mandatory that a pregnant is suffering from a kidney infection and is the sole reason for kidney pain. Kidney pain can occur because of the following reasons:
- Presence of kidney stones
- Autoimmune kidney disease
- Polycystic kidney diseases
- Kidney Infection Ayurved Treatment In Women During Pregnancy.
What is the Ayurvedic treatment of kidney infection in a woman?
If you are looking for Ayurvedic treatment for kidney infection in a woman, then you should stop your search by reaching out to Karma Ayurveda. Here we provide the best alternatives to treat the problem and provide a personalized diet chart for a speedy recovery.
Our treatment is natural, side effect free yet effective. Following are the guidelines that we provide during the treatment:
- Drink approximately 14 ounces of water in a day.
- Include fresh beverages in your meal.
- Consume cranberries, blueberries, and apple cider vinegar for a quick recovery.
- Keep control of the blood pressure and sugar levels.
- Pay attentive care to toilet hygiene and personal hygiene.
- Do not consume alcohol & drugs, especially if you are expecting.
- Follow a diet chart that is modified for the benefit of your health only.
- Abstain yourself from the consumption of canned, processed, and pre-packed foods.
For more preventions and Ayurvedic treatment for kidney infection in women, jump on here and find the miraculous ways of getting rid of this disease naturally. “Kidney Infection In Women During Pregnancy Ayurved Treatment”.