Kidneys are the organs that perform a number of vital functions in the body, filtration being the one. When kidneys lose their ability to filter out waste, a dangerous level of fluid may buildup inside the tissues leading to kidney failure if left untreated. In this blog, we’ll discuss those reasons that make our kidney not to work well. Here we will also discuss the treatment through which you can permanently cure your damaged kidney.
Role of our kidneys
To understand the role of kidney treatment in Ayurveda, it is important to know the major functions of our kidneys. Kidneys are those two bean-shaped organs which are a part of our renal system. Kidneys help our body to pass waste in the form of urine. Our kidneys filter the blood and perform many other important functions which are as follow:
- Filtering the waste material which gets produced by the intake of food, medications, and toxic substances
- Our kidneys form hormones which help in the production of red blood cells, regulate our blood pressure level and promote our bone health
- It filters and regulates the minerals from the blood
- It maintained the level of fluid inside our body as excess fluid can cause swelling and edema of different body parts
As our kidneys encounter a number of toxins in a day, hence it is found to be linked with any problems such as chronic kidney disease, kidney stones, kidney failure, urinary tract infections, etc. These are the causes because of which a person’s kidneys do not work well.
Kidney failure and its causes
Our kidneys are those pair of organs which are located on each side of our spine. It performs a number of significant functions for us. Kidney failure is that stage of health at which our kidneys lose its ability to perform its overall functions. The individuals with kidney problem need to take kidney treatment in Ayurveda to stay far away from the causes of kidney problems such as kidney failure and kidney disease. There are many health conditions which overload our body with toxins and waste and hence give way to the stage of kidney failure. The stage of kidney failure is linked with many causes which are:
- Less blood flow to the kidneys due to heart disease, heart attack, liver failure, dehydration, an allergic reaction, sepsis, etc.
- High blood pressure or hypertension
- Diabetes or high blood sugar level
- Problem while urination due to kidney stones, enlarged prostate, blood clots, etc.
- High intake of alcohol and drugs
- Lupus which is an autoimmune disease
- Blood clot inside or around the kidneys
All the above-mentioned causes can bring on the stage of kidney failure which is also known as End-stage renal disease (ESRD).
The right treatment for kidney failure
There are many people who find kidney failure treatment in allopath and got advised to be on dialysis or to get a kidney transplant by the allopathic doctors. Both these procedures never work for the elimination of existing causes. Dialysis only performs some of the functions of kidneys while kidney transplant insists you to get your kidneys changes with a host kidney. Both these surgical procedures are linked with a number of dangerous complications.
Karma Ayurveda is helping kidney failure patients since 1937. This kidney care institution had saved more than 35000 kidney patients from dialysis and kidney transplant like dangerous procedure. Working with a vision of “stop kidney dialysis”, Karma Ayurveda is making the world aware that kidney disease can be cured naturally too. Dr. Puneet Dhawan, who is currently heading this kidney care institution, will serve you with:
- Ayurvedic medicines made up of natural herbs that don’t leave any side effects on the patient’s body
- Kidney treatment without dialysis and kidney transplant
- Guidance about the role of Yoga in kidney disease treatment
- A healthy diet plan which serves the necessary nutrition to your body
So, if you want to be free from kidney failure naturally then Dr. Puneet Dhawan at Karma Ayurveda can help you adequately.