Dr. Puneet Dhawan is an Ayurvedic nephrologist in Delhi, certified B.A.M.S and director of Karma Ayurveda. He has a successful fan base of 35000 plus kidney tolerant. He follows a philosophy of Stop Kidney Dialysis. With his sheer determination and devotion to Ayurvedic medical science, he is diligently working to heal kidney patients. He believes that Ayurvedic medications have the power and ability to terminate the detrimental health illnesses without using artificial methods like dialysis or organ transplant.
Dr. Puneet Dhawan Best Ayurvedic Nephrologist Delhi
Dr. Puneet Dhawan is a director of a kidney care treatment center Karma Ayurveda. He belongs to the 5th generation of the Dhawan family and pursuing the heritage of his family.
In the blog underneath, you will read some of the examples of those kidney patients who took Ayurvedic treatment for their sort of kidney disease from Dr. Puneet Dhawan Ayurvedic nephrologist.
There is a misinterpretation that Ayurvedic medications demand a lot of time to cure a disease. Following are the two reasons why Ayurvedic medications are best in comparison of Allopathic.
- Ayurvedic medications are made of natural herbs that why do not cause side effects.
- Ayurvedic medications prevent illnesses by completely terminating their underlying causes and symptoms.
Here are the two instances of kidney patients who got relieved from their kidney illnesses by taking Ayurvedic treatment under the supervision of Dr. Puneet Dhawan Ayurvedic nephrologist.
- Ratan Devi Shah, the native of Janakpur, Nepal, was suffering from kidney problem, and facing complications like weakness, high blood pressure and swelling in the body. Before visiting Karma Ayurveda, Mrs. Ratan has tried a lot of medical methods to heal her kidney-related problems, but nothing comforted her. Meanwhile, one day, she got information about Karma Ayurveda through YOUTUBE, and after doing a lot of research and study. Mrs. Ratan Devi contacted Dr. Puneet Dhawan Ayurvedic nephrologist for kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda.
After taking Ayurvedic treatment, Mrs. Ratan’s elevated creatinine level reduced to 1.17mg/dL, and she also got relieved from the disease itself.
- Ajay Gupta from Rohini, Delhi, was facing the problem of foamy urine due to Proteinuria and chronic kidney disease stage 3. At that time, Mr. Ajay’s albumin protein and creatinine levels were 3+ (300mg/dL) and 1.5mg/dL. Before taking Ayurvedic treatment, Mr. Ajay was on Allopathic treatment, and his doctors recommend him for dialysis. But, meantime, Mr. Ajay’s friend of a friend told him about Dr. Puneet Dhawan. So, Mr. Ajay contacted Doctor Puneet Dhawan Nephrologist for Ayurvedic treatment for kidney disease.
After consuming Ayurvedic medications, and by following a renal diet plan, Mr. Ajay’s albumin protein and creatinine level decreased to 1+ and 1.3mg/dL. He also got relieved from Proteinuria and chronic kidney disease stage3 itself.
There are many more kidney patients, who prefer to take Ayurvedic treatment, instead of Allopathic treatment. Dr. Puneet Dhawan has proved that after taking Ayurvedic Nephrologist treatment, you get relief from the protocol of dialysis or organ transplant. Along with that, Ayurvedic medications also provide you with the following health benefits.
Benefits of Ayurvedic Treatment are –
- Improve the imbalance channels in your body that are important for kidneys health.
- Regulate high blood pressure and blood sugar level.
- Rejuvenate the damaged tissues, cells, and filters that are correlated with the kidneys.
- Time, cost, and effort saving.
- Completely heal the root causes and symptoms of kidney illnesses.
Hence, it is proved that Ayurvedic treatment does not prevent detrimental diseases but also provides you with healthy kidneys, and body.
On the off chance, you or anyone on your loved ones is going through the illnesses correlated with the kidneys, and then instead of going for the painful procedures like dialysis or renal replacement, consult to Dr. Puneet Dhawan Ayurvedic nephrologist.
You can stop kidney dialysis by Ayurvedic treatment!
Many kidney diseases usually develop over a period of many years. It usually takes a long time for kidney problem symptoms to develop to the point where you recognize that you have kidney trouble. The signs of kidney problems get unnoticed for initial stages. However, the symptoms are only visible when the kidneys fail completely which may become fatal and eventually lead to kidney failure.
Diabetes and hypertension are among the most common reasons people experience kidney function problems. Other reasons such as heart disease, kidney infection, and physical injury to kidneys, polycystic kidney disease, nephrotic syndrome or genetic disorder can be a cause of damaged kidneys. Once again, kidney damage normally occurs little by little over the years and often happens in both kidneys. But because there are no overt symptoms in the early stages, you are not aware that it’s happening.
Signs and symptoms
- The urinary discomfort that could feel like a bladder infection: a painful sensation during urination, along with the feeling that you need to urinate often and urgently, although very little urine is produced,
- cloudiness or blood in the urine stream,
- Swelling, especially in the feet,
- Fever and nausea
- Pain in the back or flanks, especially if there are kidney stones,
- tiredness, lack of pep, muscle weakness,
- little appetite,
- Memory problems and an inability to think clearly.
“Best Kidney Specialist Nephrologist In Delhi- Dr. Puneet Dhawan”
Diagnosis and common treatment
There is some common diagnostic test such as blood-urine test and imaging test which includes CT scan, MRI, and ultrasound which are necessary when the above symptoms prevail for long. These tests help in identifying the stage of kidney disease.
Dialysis and kidney transplant are the most common types of allopathic treatment that the patient takes in their later stages. This treatment may not help to cure the condition in the long-term. Also one has to take a prolonged intake of medicinal course along with this treatment which may have many side-effects.
Ayurvedic kidney specialist Nephrologist In Delhi
Ayurveda has proven to cure kidney problems more efficiently with the use of natural herbs and prehistoric tested techniques. Ayurvedic medicines made of unrefined herbs reduce the symptoms and stop any further damage. The herbs are completely natural and have no side effects on other organs.
It is important to maintain a healthy diet that’s good for the well being of the kidneys Ayurvedic Nephrologist. As kidney function declines, maintaining a diet designed for kidney patients is necessary. A choice of healthy food helps in reducing the signs and ill-effects of kidney damage in the body.
Karma Ayurveda is one such center for Ayurvedic treatment located in New Delhi, India. It was established in 1937 by the Dhawan family and has earned its name as one of the finest centers for kidney treatment. The center is working under Dr. Puneet Dhawan who has gained years of experience in treating kidney and liver patients. He has created a brand name for its center with his excellence in Ayurvedic medicines and dietary advice.