Karma Ayurveda: Kidney Treatment in Urdu Delhi, India – Dr Puneet Dhawan:
Kidneys are the most sensitive internal organ of the body. They carry the responsibilities of filtering the wastes and balancing the fluids. These bean-shaped organs are located at your lower back either sides of your spinal cord.
Their responsibility is to manage the wastes in the body; keep the good and excrete the waste. These beans maintain the balance of fluids in your body. So, it is important to keep them safe & sound! Follow a good and balanced diet and have a healthy lifestyle.”Karma Ayurveda Kidney Treatment in Urdu Delhi, India, Dr Puneet Dhawan“.
But, what about the mistakes you have done already? Is it going to affect your kidney in the future? How can it be cured?
If the questions like these are popping in your mind, then you better start recognizing the following symptoms:
- Loss of appetite
- Poor concentration
- Low sexual performance
- Increased output of urine
Did you recognize any of the above? If yes, then it’s the time to take step two; know the types of Kidney diseases you may fall under:
- Polycystic Kidney Disease or PKD
- Chronic Kidney Disease or CKD
- Acute kidney Disease or AKD
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Karma Ayurveda Kidney Treatment in Urdu Delhi, India, Dr Puneet Dhawan
OK, now what are these?
- Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD): You should stay alarmed if you either or both the parents have kidney PKD or Polycystic Kidney Disease is inherited from either of the parents, which creates cysts around the surface of the kidneys. These cysts damage the tissues and protecting cells of kidneys.
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD): Well, this is the kidney disorder that grows with time which may lead to kidney
- Acute Kidney Injury or Disease (AKD): It is the immediate effect on the kidney; where the kidneys stop performing their functioning suddenly.
- Nephrotic Syndrome: The bundle of complications occurring in your bodies out of which the glomeruli of the kidneys are adversely being affected.
- Hydronephrosis: It is the obstruction in urinating. In simple words; when your urine doesn’t pass and start making its space in uterus and kidneys. “Karma Ayurveda Kidney Treatment in Urdu Delhi, India, Dr Puneet Dhawan”.
- So, we hope you are now well versed with the ‘type’ of kidney diseases. But how it is being caused? Time to move on to step three; realize what you have done or you have as the causes of kidney disease:
- Diabetes: If you have diabetes, then it is one of the major causes that lead to your kidney
- High blood pressure: It is considered as a threat to the kidneys. Because of the pressure of blood co-relates to kidneys. Having a high blood pressure will put a direct impact on the arteries and veins supplying blood to the kidneys.
- Obstructed urine: At times, when you feel like urinating but couldn’t or when you want to go to urinate but hold back; the urine starts to free up space for itself and transfers into kidneys.
- Allopathic medications: Painkillers we tell you! These little instant relief pills are damaging your body. But guess what? We won’t stop taking those tiny pills ever! Allopathic medicines are made up of chemical salts that hamper the functioning of kidneys. At times; it has taken patients to the death bed.
- Clotting: It is rare but one of the causes. The blood clot in or around your kidneys which is the reason behind the poor or complete failure in kidneys functioning. “Karma Ayurveda Kidney Treatment in Urdu Delhi, India, Dr Puneet Dhawan”.
Now, let us ask you; do you realize the importance of changing this show off ‘lifestyle’ you’ve adopted from the western countries? Will you now consider the Indian roots?
Indian roots! Wow, that’s big, No? Well, it should be. By Indian roots, we mean the Ayurveda! India is blessed with heavenly treatment for kidneys and that is Ayurvedic Kidney Treatment in Urdu.
Ayurvedic treatment has been in existence for ages. We mean since the time of Gods and Goddesses. Remember? Lord Hanuman took the entire mountain of sanjeevani booti? We hope now we are clear about the Ayurveda science that is being used from that era or even before that. Let us tell you one more interesting fact; the first surgeon was from India only; his name was Sushrut. Don’t believe us? Google it. “Karma Ayurveda Kidney Treatment in Urdu Delhi, India, Dr Puneet Dhawan”.
How will Karma Ayurveda help you in Ayurvedic Kidney Treatment in Urdu Delhi, India?
Let us give you a brief about Karma Ayurveda; Karma Ayurveda is a specialized hospital for kidney treatment in Urdu. With over 35000 (and counting) satisfied patients; we are on a mission to prove the Ayurvedic kidney treatment in Urdu is the best Kidney treatment. With the impeccable guidance of Dr. Puneet Dhawan and his team, Karma Ayurveda can cure even those patients who were asked to get a kidney transplant done.
Don’t believe us you can check our YouTube channel; there we have recorded the honest and genuine feedbacks & reports of kidney patients. They all were treated with Ayurvedic Kidney Treatment in Urdu methods.
Ayurveda is not as complicated as it may look to you. All it asks you for the little changes in your diet and lifestyle. “Karma Ayurveda Kidney Treatment in Urdu Delhi, India, Dr Puneet Dhawan”.
Today, 90% of the generation is obsessed with fitness and the natural glow, etc. But did you know behind these western practices there is a base of Ayurvedic treatments? Ayurveda works with only three golden rules:
Dincharya is your daily day to day routine.
Ritucharya is your seasonal day to day routine.
Sadvritta combines both. That asks you to be optimistic, calm & composed.
Now, let us talk about Ayurvedic kidney treatment in Urdu:
How to diagnose Kidney disease for accurate kidney treatment in Urdu?
There are several methods told by Dr. Puneet Dhawan to get the type and stage of Kidney disease:
- Blood Test
- Kidney biopsy
- Urine test
- Imaging tests
Ayurvedic Kidney Treatments don’t include the needles and scissors like allopathy. Ayurvedic Kidney Treatment in Urdu asks you to follow:
- Simple food: Go vegetarian.
- Exercise and exhale: Don’t go for vigorous exercises.
- Adopt yoga: it will maintain your health and body.
- Be optimistic.
- Have herbal syrups prescribed by a certified Nephrologist?
So these were the symptoms, causes & types of Kidney diseases and the Ayurvedic kidney treatment in Urdu for you. If you still think you were informed less? Book an appointment with us. “Karma Ayurveda Kidney Treatment in Urdu Delhi, India, Dr Puneet Dhawan”.