How to remove leg swelling in kidney disease by Ayurveda?
According to many scholars, Ayurveda is considered as the oldest science of natural healing. Ayurveda has been practiced in India for more than 5000 years and now it has been widely accepted by many countries. Many scholars defined Ayurveda as “Mother of healing”. Ayurveda mainly focuses on the treatment by changing lifestyle, correcting eating habits and using natural herbs. Ayurveda also maintains the right balance of body, mind, and soul. “to remove leg swelling in kidney disease use ayurvedic treatment“.
According to Ayurveda, the human body is made of four basics – the Dosha, Dhatu, Mala, and Agni. These are the basics fundamentals of Ayurvedic treatment.
- Dosha is responsible for carrying by-product of digested food through the body, that helps the body in building up tissues.
- Dhatus are responsible for providing nutrition for the body that helps in body growth and mental wellness as well.
- Mala means the waste products that are released from the in the form of stool, urine, and sweat.
- Agni can be termed as the various enzymes present inside the liver and the tissue cells. Agni is responsible for the metabolic and digestive activity of the body with the help of the biological fire of the body.“to remove leg swelling in kidney disease use ayurvedic treatment”.
With the help of these four pillars of Ayurveda, you can remove swelling in kidney disease naturally.
The positive impact of Ayurveda to remove leg swelling in kidney disease:
There are many health benefits of Ayurveda as Ayurvedic treatment uses natural herbs that are very effective in the treatment of many chronic diseases. Some of the major benefits of Ayurveda are as follows:
- Reduces stress: A research says that regular yoga can reduce the stress and anxiety level of any human being. Meditation, yoga, herbal treatments, and other cardio exercise are some of the main techniques that can also reduce the stress level.
- Weight Loss or Maintenance: weight gain is a bigger concern than weight loss. Ayurvedic medicines are powerful enough to control your weight without any side effects.
- Hormonal Balance: Ayurveda helps you in balancing your hormones naturally which results in the proper functioning of the body.
- Minimizes Inflammation: Inflammation can be caused by inadequate sleep, poor diet, and improper digestion. Consuming a combination of herbal treatments, morning exercise and antioxidants can help lower the inflammation in your body.
- Cleanses The Body: Ayurvedic medicines promote internal cleaning for the treatment of your health. Panchkarma is the process in Ayurveda that is used to getting rid of food and toxins that affects the proper functioning of the body.
- Help Cure Insomnia: Bad daily routine like having a late dinner, drinking coffee before sleeping, watching TV or using a phone for a long time and many more can interrupt your sleep. With the help of using Ayurvedic tips like rubbing jasmine or coconut oil on the scalp or soles of feet or drinking a cup of warm almond milk before sleeping can effectively kelp to cure insomnia.
- Healthy and Glowing Skin: There are many home remedies as well as herbal medicines that help you to keep your skin soft and radiant without spending money. Consuming vegetables like cucumber, lettuce, and daikon radish can help you in the purification of your skin from waste materials. Always try to add omega 3 in your diet in any form that will help you to maintain a healthy body. “to remove leg swelling in kidney disease use ayurvedic treatment”.
Your kidneys are a very crucial part of your body that performs many important functions for the proper functioning of your body. Your kidneys filter waste products and excess fluids from the blood and discharge waste products through urination. Kidney disease occurs when your body is not able to perform its functions the way it should. Due to non-working of kidney waste builds up in the body that may result in health-related issues like swelling in legs, cardiovascular disease and many more. For the treatment of kidney disease, you have to first work on the causes and symptoms of kidney disease.
Causes of kidney disease
Kidney disease can be caused by many chronic diseases some disease is even uncontrollable. Causes of kidney disease include:
- High blood pressure
- Polycystic kidney disease
- Kidney stones and some cancers
- Severe kidney infection
For the treatment of kidney disease, the above-mentioned causes must be treated on right time.
Symptoms of kidney disease
Symptoms of kidney disease are not specified and sometimes there are no signs at all. Symptoms of kidney disease are as follows:
- Felling heavy stomach
- Sleeping problems
- Sudden change in urination
- Muscle cramps
- Swelling of feet and ankles due to fluid retention
- Itchy skin
- Chest pain
- Shortness of breath
- High blood pressure
The swelling of feet and ankles is the major symptom of kidney disease. This sign occurs because of fluid retention in your body that is visible. You can remove leg swelling in kidney disease with the help of Ayurveda.
Leg Swelling In Kidney Disease Treatment In Ayurveda
There is a question on everyone’s mind that “Can Ayurveda treat kidney failure?” the answer is yes, Ayurveda is a natural healing process that has been practiced in India for more than 5000 years. Ayurveda has many herbal treatments for kidney failure. There is no satisfactory treatment in Allopathic science other than dialysis and kidney transplant but these treatments are very risky for your health due to their success rate and low expectancy rates. Swelling in legs is the most possible symptom of kidney disease; many individuals face this situation and try to overcome with appropriate treatment.
From the Ayurvedic treatment of Karma Ayurveda, you can remove leg swelling in kidney disease with the help of herbal medicines. Karma Ayurveda has been providing kidney disease treatment to kidney patients since 1937 to stop kidney dialysis. Here, Dr. Puneet Dhawan uses his specialization in treating kidney patient and giving best results over some time. “to remove leg swelling in kidney disease use ayurvedic treatment”.