Is mango good for kidney patients?
Almost every individual loves eating mangoes which are also known as the king of fruits. But it is important for a kidney patient to know that what the right food for his /her health is. As wrong eating can affect the damaged kidneys of the patient and can make the complications of kidney disease stronger. Here we are going to find that is mango good for kidney patients or not. We will also discuss those other foods which a kidney patient can add in his/her daily diet.
How wrong eating can be a cause of kidney failure?
There are many reports which clearly states that inadequate lifestyle and eating habits can not only affect the health of a person but can cause massive damage to the kidneys as well. This is the reason why people are asked to avoid foods which are rich in sodium, cholesterol, potassium, etc. Like smoking and drinking alcohol can damage the kidneys of a person, the same can a wrong diet do. That is why it is important for a person to stay conscious about what they are consuming and what will be the impact of that food on a person’s diet. Wrong eating habits can damage your kidneys and can let you face the complications of kidney failure.
Can kidney patients eat mango?
When it comes to discussing that is mango good for kidney patients, the conclusion says no. Mangoes are a rich source of potassium and can put pressure on the damaged kidneys of a person. People who are on a low-potassium diet need to stay far away from mango because this can put pressure on kidneys and can cause damage to its internal cells and functions. People with high blood pressure can consume mango as potassium helps in the right management of blood pressure. Here it is also necessary to mention that high blood pressure is the second leading cause of kidney failure. So, if you are a kidney patient and want to be away from the stage of kidney failure, you can add the right amount of mango in your daily diet.
Foods which are good for kidney patients
After discussing is mango good for kidney patients or not, now it is necessary to have a look at those food items which kidney patients can add in his/her diet. These foods are:
- Cauliflower- It is a rich source of vitamin C, vitamin K, and Vitamin B. It also contains anti-inflammatory compounds and it is also found to be a rich source of fiber.
- Blueberries- This delicious fruit serves you with nutrients and is found to be a rich source of antioxidants too.
- Red grapes- These are not only amazing in taste but it contains a number of nutrients as well.
- Egg white- Egg whites are a good source of protein. People who are facing the complications of proteinuria are advised to take proper guidance from their doctors about the right consumption of egg whites.
- Garlic- As kidney patients are asked to limit their salt intake; hence garlic can work in the right way for them. This natural spice can add a flavor to your food and can also serve with many nutritional benefits. Garlic also helps in improving a person’s digestion and hence doesn’t let the waste to build up inside your body.
- Olive oil- Another right thing which all kidney patients should adopt is to use olive oil in their food. This is because olive oil is less in fat and phosphorus and hence works as a great alternative for kidney patients.
The right and safe treatment of kidney disease
After discussing that is mango good for kidney patients or not, it is important to know which is the right and safe treatment for kidney associated disorders. Well, it is an ayurvedic treatment for a kidney problem. Yes, Ayurveda is that natural science which is providing natural solution of many kidney associated problems since long. Karma Ayurveda is making worldwide people aware of this fact by providing ayurvedic kidney disease treatment since 1937. This is the only kidney care institution which had proved it a number of times that kidney diseases can be cured naturally and without any artificial procedures. There are more than 35000 kidney patients who get free from kidney disease after getting ayurvedic kidney disease treatment from Karma Ayurveda. Dr. Puneet Dhawan at Karma Ayurveda will also provide you with the right diet plan as well. So, if you are also struggling with the complications of kidney disease and are finding the right solution for it, then we are here to help you out in the right manner.