Proteinuria is a kidney health disorder in which kidneys spill an unexplainable amount of protein through the urine. Normally, kidneys are bound to pass only a small portion of protein that is not needed after digestion, but when the nephrons and glomeruli get damaged, too much protein is released into the urine. A low level of protein in the blood and a high level of it in the urine is an indication that your kidneys are not working properly and need to be treated at the earliest. Natural cure for proteinuria at home is the complementary treatment that can be taken along with ayurvedic medicines to improve the filtering units of the kidney.
Signs of proteinuria
When protein leak from the blood is low, the body does not show any physical signs of kidney damage. But as you reach an advanced stage of proteinuria, you may notice:
- Swelling in the body parts
- Puffy eyes
- Fizzy or sparkling urine
- Reduced urination
- Weakness in the body
- Changes in eating habits
- Weight gain issues
- Chest pain
- Muscle contractions
In most cases, proteinuria often progresses to renal failure because patients fail to recognize the signs and symptoms in the initial stage. Proteinuria ayurvedic treatment should be taken when you notice one or two signs of kidney damage in the body.
Types of proteinuria
- Persistent proteinuria: When tests signify proteinuria for more than 3 times over weeks, it is called persistent proteinuria.
- Transient proteinuria: It is a temporary occurrence of proteinuria caused by rigorous exercise, stress, severe cold, and pregnancy.
- Orthostatic proteinuria: It is a weird kind of proteinuria in which the patients lose protein only when standing or sitting during urination.
Proteinuria is a kidney disorder that can be managed by taking extra care of your kidney. But remember that these simple routine measures can only prevent proteinuria from getting worse and you will ultimately need ayurvedic treatment, a natural cure for proteinuria as the first-hand treatment.
- Those already having a kidney disease should restrict taking table salt because sodium can further burden the kidney.
- High blood pressure is another cause that may harm the health of the filtering units of the kidney.
- Add ginger, garlic, tomatoes, and onion to almost each of your meals
- Eat more fresh fruits, vegetables, legumes, and grains for improving kidney’s health
- Protein-rich foods such as red meat should be swapped for lean meat.
- Restrict sugar in your diet
- Abstained yourself from taking canned foods.
- Soak vegetables beforehand for 20 minutes to allow the potassium to be removed
- High-protein foods such as dairy products should also be avoided.
- Exercise daily and maintain a healthy weight
- Eat kidney-friendly vegetables
- Ask your dietician about how much fluid you should take on a daily basis.
- Taking too much of potassium can also harm your kidney’s filtering units
Ayurvedic medicines for proteinuria by Karma Ayurveda
Karma Ayurveda offers ayurvedic treatment to cure an array of kidney problems, such as proteinuria ayurvedic treatment or albuminuria. Albumin is a kind of protein that is found in the blood needed for maintaining the fluid and electrolyte balance in the body. Losing albumin can be threatening for the individual and hence should be treated with ayurvedic medicines, a natural cure for proteinuria.
Till date, Doctor Puneet Dhawan has successfully prevented 35000 patients who were suggested dialysis and transplant by their physicians. If you or any of your loved one is looking for a natural way to increase the function of the kidney, then consult us!