Kidney failure is the inability of the kidney to function properly without an apt treatment. When a kidney fails, it means they have ended working as the excretory system of the body. This acquires a patient to take dialysis as the treatment to eliminate hazardous levels of toxins. However, dialysis is not a stable treatment to restore the function of the damaged kidney. Dialysis only surpasses the signs and complications and as soon as you leave the treatment, you will notice complexities appearing again. While the other alternative, kidney transplant is not suitable for every patient as those with a feeble immune system are prohibited from taking transplant. This is because their body cannot adjust to the transplanted organ. “Kidney Failure Ayurved Treatment”.
There is another alternative to manage kidney failure, the ayurvedic approach to mend kidney problems. The ayurvedic treatment is a natural procedure that can work on any individual without leaving any adversity on their physical body. With the help of ayurvedic medications, it is possible to recover from kidney failure without the involvement of surgery. The ayurvedic medicines are made from empathetic herbs (available in our surroundings) that work to improve kidney function.
What are the signs of kidney failure?
Kidney failure or end-stage renal disease is the last stage of chronic kidney disease. It is the stage in which an individual faces a number of complications in the body. A patient of kidney disease may feel:
- Changes in the urination pattern
- Brown or red-colored urine
- Blood in the urine
- Uneasiness when sleeping at night
- Pain in the abdomen or at the side of your body
- Swelling in the body
- Inflated eyes
- Nausea and vomiting
- Food intolerance
- Trouble taking breathing
Such signs of kidney failure can signify some other problems in the body as well. Hence, it is advisable to consult your doctor and have the required tests.
Kidney Failure Ayurvedic Treatment:
Kidney failure is reversible if patients begin with the right treatment at the right time. In most cases, when the condition is extreme it is still possible to recover with the help of ayurvedic medicines. Ayurvedic medicines are capable of maintaining harmony among the three Doshas of the body, namely Vata, Pitta, and Kapha which constitutes the fundamentals of the human body. According to Ayurveda, any ailment in the body is basic to an imbalance in these three Doshas. Hence, if you want to heal any organ of the body, then it is important to work on balancing these fundamental energies. Following are the herbs that are prominently used in the kidney failure ayurvedic treatment:
- Punarnava: This herb can treat urinary tract infections, a possible cause of kidney failure among women. It can also help the body get rid of toxins, water, and fat.
- Varunadhi Vati: It is an excellent herb for renal failure patients. Also known as “Caper”, this herb is used to treat UTI and break down stones. Varunadhi vati is exclusively used to cure swelling arising due to fluid accumulation.“Kidney Failure Ayurved Treatment”.
- Gokshur: Popular as Tribulus Terrestris, it is a natural diuretic for the urinary system. It naturally cleanses the obstruction in the urinary tract while strengthening the kidney cells. Goskhuradi Guggulu is also used to avoid dialysis if you are dependent on this surgical procedure.
- Shirish: If you have an inflammation in the kidney that is reducing its function, eliminate the toxins out from the blood, then take Shirish for a couple of days and observe the difference.
- Kaasni: This herb is a natural treatment to curb chronic and acute renal failure. It offers effective results in Nephrotic syndrome, nephritis and other conditions leading to renal failure.“Kidney Failure Ayurved Treatment”.
These herbal extracts promote the kidney’s strength, thereby allowing the patient to recover from kidney failure. Ayurvedic medicines are prepared inclusive of these herbal extracts along with other couples of herbs to eliminate toxins out and reducing swelling that arises with fluid retention.
Karma Ayurveda is an ayurvedic kidney treatment institution in Delhi that offers ayurvedic medicines to give strength to the kidneys. Until now, thousands of kidney patients have got their dialysis frequency reduced by ayurvedic medicines created by Doctor Puneet Dhawan with a proven record.
If you also need any ayurvedic treatment for your kidney related problem, then approach us!