What is creatinine?
Creatinine is a chemical toxin produced by the body due to muscle wear and tear. It is present in the blood and eliminated through the urine with the help of kidneys. Since kidneys are supposed to eliminate toxins from the blood, a high level of creatinine in the body is a sign that your kidneys are not working healthily as they should.
A Low level of creatinine in urine and eventually a high level in blood reveal that you need to see a doctor and take creatinine treatment in Ayurveda.
Are there any signs showing a high level of creatinine in the blood?
Yes, when you have a high creatinine level, the body inhibits some symptoms which can help to know that your kidneys are not working well.
- High blood pressure
- Chest pain
- Muscle cramps
- Change in the urination pattern
Can you bring down a high creatinine level naturally?
It is not laborious to lower creatinine in the initial stages but having a high creatinine level for a prolonged time can surely take you to the edge of kidney failure. Hence, Ayurvedic treatment for creatinine should be taken as soon as you get diagnosed for the same. The Ayurveda is the best possible way to eliminate the disease by working on the damaged cells of the body.
Here is how natural herbs can help you.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon is believed to be a bundle of minerals and vitamins. It helps in improving the kidney’s productivity by providing better renal filtration ability.
- Mutrakrichantak Churna: For removing kidney stones, treating urinary tract infections, uric acid and, high creatinine level in the blood this herb is recommended to the kidney patients. It acts as a natural diuretic and is suggested to those taking dialysis.
- Dandelion roots: Dandelion is a nutritious plant loaded with vitamins, minerals, and fiber. When it comes to preventing blood pressure level, cholesterol level, improve kidney health and boost the immune system, this herb has no other competitor.
- Chamomile tea: The strong anti-inflammatory properties of chamomile tea are highly effective in curing chronic kidney disease. Drinking chamomile tea each day help fight complications of blood sugar level including kidney damage.
- Stinging nettle: It is used as a natural diuretic to flush excess toxins from the body and to reduce creatinine by Ayurveda. In order to prevent the formation of stones and the discomfort of urinary tract infections, this herb can be taken to have positive results.
- Chandraprabha Vati: If you have diabetes, high blood pressure level, urinary tract infections and other conditions that may harm the health of the kidney, taking this herb will give you better results.
While there are certain things you should avoid you have unhealthy kidney:
- Consuming potassium can increases the salt in the body and therefore can worsen your kidney related problems.
- Avoid taking protein as this can temporarily increase the level of creatinine level in the blood.
- Avoid intense workout as this will also increase creatinine in the blood.
- Prevent yourself from taking creatinine-based supplements.
Ayurvedic treatment by Karma Ayurveda
Led by Doctor Puneet Dhawan, Karma Ayurveda is an ayurvedic kidney care institution in Delhi offering ayurvedic medicines to patients across the globe. Dr. Puneet Dhawan has reached a fan base of more than 35000 patients who were suggested dialysis and transplant by their respective doctors by providing ayurvedic treatment for creatinine.
Doctor Puneet Dhawan believes that high creatinine level in the blood is an indication of a malfunctioned kidney, hence in order to reduce creatinine by Ayurveda, ayurvedic medicines should be taken by the patient. The ayurvedic medicines are a combination of sacred herbs to cure the underlying cause of disease by reviving the damaged tissues of the body.
If you also need a natural way to cure your kidney problem, then talk to Doctor Puneet Dhawan.