Renal means kidneys that are important to maintaining the health of the body. Renal is responsible to sift wastes and let that sift to be eliminated through the urine. Along with this, renal is also vital to produce the hormones that help in the production of red blood cells and to regulate increased blood pressure.
That is the main reason to keep the kidneys (renal) healthy and safe from the detrimental diseases.
This article contains-
- 6 main renal disorders
- Renal disorder treatment in Ayurveda
6 main renal disorders and Ayurvedic Treatment:
- Chronic kidney disease – it is a silent disease that damage the kidneys gradually. CKD has 5 stages that show how much the kidneys are working. The last stage of CKD is known as renal failure.
- Acute kidney disease or acute renal failure happens suddenly without showing any symptoms.
- Polycystic kidney disease is a genetic disorder that one gets from one of its parents. In this disease, 1000s of fluid-filled cysts build up inside or around the kidneys.
- High creatinine level is a condition that occurs when the kidneys are not healthy enough to eliminate protein from the blood through the urine. Elevated creatinine level in the body means that the kidneys are suffering from a disease or an infection.
- Proteinuria is a health problem that can be happened due to increased consumption of protein or damaged kidneys. In these problems, proteins like albumin leak out along with the urine because the kidneys due to any disease cannot prevent them.
- Nephrotic syndrome is a group of symptoms indicates that one have renal disease or disorder. It mostly happened to kids.
Following are some other minor diseases or conditions that can harm one kidney. For which one might need renal disorder treatment in Ayurveda.
- High blood pressure or hypertension is the main cause of renal diseases. Due to high blood pressure, the blood flows in the increases that pressurize the kidneys to work more hard.
- The high blood sugar level is the 2nd leading cause of renal related problems. There are two types of diabetes – the first is type1 which is a genetic or happened due to anxiety, and the second one is type2 that caused because of unhealthy dietary plan or habits. Both types of diabetes can become the reason of a damaged kidney.
- Urinary tract infection; it generally happens to women due to unhygienic living conditions. This infection is correlated with urine blockage, bladder blockage, and kidney infection. Women during menstruation should take a lot of care because UTI mostly happens during these days. “renal disorder treatment in Ayurveda”.
- A family history of kidney problems is also a reason due to which one has kidney disease.
Following are the very mild problems or conditions that cause kidney diseases.
- Kidney stones
- Habit of bedwetting
- Unhealthy dietary habits
- Certain medications
- An intense workout
- Increased consumption of protein
- Smoking, and consumption of alcohol or tobacco
To keep the kidneys healthy one should take precautions and prevention for the previously mentioned health problems. Along with this, instead of going for any painful treatments like dialysis or renal replacement therapy one can take renal disorder treatment in Ayurveda.
There are two sorts of methods to cure kidney ailments – the first is Ayurvedic treatment, and the second one is Allopathic treatment.
One side Allopathic medications are made up of artificial chemicals and only suppress the symptoms of the diseases. On the other side, Ayurvedic medications are made up of natural ingredients and herbs that work to prevent the disease by terminating its root causes and symptoms effectively.
Renal Disorder Treatment In Ayurveda:
Ayurveda is a 5000 years old science that has all the techniques and methods to cure detrimental health diseases like chronic to kidney failure. But, there is a misinterpretation that Ayurvedic treatment demands a lot of time to conquer against a disease. Ayurvedic medications have the power to rejuvenate the damaged filters and tissue of diseased renal, and also do the following of the things.
- It is helpful to balance the channels in the body that harmed due to the renal disorder. These are the channels that are important to keep the renal healthy.
- It helps to regulate the increased blood pressure or blood sugar level in the body.
- It helps to maintain heart health.
- It helps to prevent the causes that increase the danger of renal disorders.
e.It is time, cost, and effort effective.
Umpteen people these days’ prefer to take renal disorder treatment in Ayurveda, instead of going for any other treatment. People are again adopting Ayurvedic remedies to cure their mild to severe health problems. Instagram to Facebook everywhere one can see the post correlated with natural Ayurvedic remedies for a healthy body.
On the off chance, that you or anyone in your known is going through kidney problems and its complications, then consult a healthcare provider for “renal disorder treatment in Ayurveda”.