Creatinine is a chemical waste product in the blood which passes through the kidneys and can be filtered and eliminated in the form of urine. The chemical waste is a by-product of the metabolic functioning of the kidneys. The regular and normal level of creatinine level in the blood should range approximately from 0.6 to 1.2 mg/DL. If the kidneys are damaged and are not able to filter the metabolic waste efficiently, it can result in the rise in the serum creatinine level in the blood. This situation can be tackled with the Serum creatinine level treatment in Ayurveda.
KARMA AYURVEDA – DELHI, INDIA
The signs of high creatinine are only visible in the later stages when the disease has advanced to later stages. The most common signs of the disease are:
- Feeling weakness and stiffness in the body
- Nausea and vomiting
- Dry and itchy skin
- Pain in the abdomen, back, and joints
- Cramps in the muscles
- Shortness of breath
- Swelling in legs, ankles and hands
- Change in the color of urine
- Serum creatinine level treatment in Ayurveda
There are certain tests which are necessary for the kidney disease patients:
- Blood urea nitrogen test (BUN) – Urea is a by-product of protein metabolism and the waste product is produced in the liver. It is then filtered from the blood and flushed out through urine by the kidneys. The BUN test gauges the sum of nitrogen contained in the urea.
- Creatinine test-This test gauges blood levels of creatinine, a by-product of muscle energy metabolism that like urea is filtered from the blood by the kidneys and sent out into the urine.
- Other blood test involves testing the height of the blood levels of other elements controlled partly by the kidneys could be useful in evaluating kidney function as well. These consist of sodium, potassium, chloride, bicarbonate, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, protein, uric acid, and glucose. “How to reduce Serum creatinine level by ayurvedic treatment in delhi, india”
Ayurveda says that kidneys can revive itself by the use of unrefined herbs and ancient techniques. Ayurvedic treatment may involve the use of unrefined herbs have no side-effects. They naturally heal the properties which help in increasing the creatinine serum and preventing any further damage.
Karma Ayurveda is regarded as the best centers for Ayurvedic kidney failure treatment. It is the most authentic Ayurvedic centre which has completely cured thousands of kidney patients of all parts of the body.
It provides safe Ayurvedic treatment completely to its patients and has now built a trusted brand name for itself. The centre is truly working under the guidance of Dr. Puneet Dhawan. He has several years of practice in treating the critical case with the help of natural and organic methods. He also advises his patients with a proper kidney diet for better natural recovery. “Serum creatinine level treatment in Ayurveda”