A kidney is said to be diseased when it is unable to perform its filtration work. Kidneys are the organs that flush out toxins from the blood but when they become impaired their filtering unit (glomeruli) does not work properly and cannot get rid of waste that should be flushed out. The result is waste build up in the tissues that cause your body parts to swell. The signs of the kidney problems are diagnosed with the help of a blood test that measures BUN, creatinine, and glomerular filtration rate. After diagnosing, the doctor will suggest a treatment based on the severity of the condition, the stage of kidney disease you are in and certain other factors.
What are the signs of kidney problems? Ayurvedic Medicine:
Kidney failure is an asymptomatic condition. As the functionality of the kidney decreases, your kidney will have a problem regulating water and electrolyte balance, and clear waste products. If left untreated or undiagnosed, this may lead to some life-threatening conditions in the body. This is why it is of utmost importance to keep an eye on:
- Rising urea levels in the body: Upon checking you will notice a rise in the urea levels in the body when you become prone to kidney failure. If the kidneys are not able to remove urine from the body, the BUN level rises in the body. There can be other signs of raised urea level, therefore a proper test should be gone through to know the exact reason.
- Fatigue body: Healthy working kidney make up a hormone called erythropoietin that instructs the body to make red blood cells that carry oxygen. As the kidney fails, they make few blood counts that can transport oxygen to the brain. That is why you become tired easily.
- Shortness of breath: As you progress to kidney failure you will notice that it is becoming hard for you to breathe properly. The extra fluid that gets build up in the lungs that makes it hard for you to take in oxygen. This can be easily eliminated with Ayurvedic kidney problem treatment & Medicine.
- Trouble thinking clearly: As you become prone to kidney failure, it becomes hard for the kidney to create RBCs. With low RBC in the body, your brain cannot get enough of the oxygen to work properly. This causes poor concentration and trouble thinking clearly.
- Feeling itchy: As the toxins get build up in the tissues and the bloodstream, they cause severe itching on the skin. Your skin also feels dry and sear at times with kidney damage. Apply lotion prescribed from the doctor only for three or four times a day to avoid this sign of kidney problems.
- Swelling in the hands or feet: With kidney failure, your body cannot get rid of extra fluid and waste from the body. This fluid remains in the blood vessels and tissues that cause swelling in several body parts like face, hands, legs, feet or ankles. You will also notice puffy eyes, face and tight cheeks with kidney damage.
- Foamy or bubbly urine: During kidney damage, your urine is marked by the presence of a protein that makes it foamy or bubbly. There is an exceptional amount of protein in the urine that you will notice bubbles forming. Foam or bubble in the urine is a tell-tale sign of Kidney problem.
- Too much or too less urine: Your urine pattern changes with kidney damage. As your kidneys solely are responsible for filtering out waste out of the body, you may excrete more or may not excrete at all. You may also feel difficulty when doing so.
Ayurvedic treatment for kidney Problem & Medicine:
When you suffer from end-stage renal disease, the chances are high that doctor may suggest your dialysis to perform the work of filtration. Often dialysis and transplant are considered life-threatening for the patients as they disturb the normal healthy life. This is why ayurvedic treatment is suggested that can reverse the dependency on dialysis, works on the signs of kidney problems with its ayurvedic herbs and improves the overall well-being. The herbs that are used in the medicines tend to work on the underlying causes so that the complications of kidney damage never occur again.
Karma Ayurveda Kidney Problem Treatment & medicine:
Karma Ayurveda offers an ayurvedic relief to relieve the stress from its patient’s life. Since 1937, this kidney care unit is working progressively to bring ayurvedic treatment and eliminate dialysis from the system. If you want Dr. Puneet Dhawan to guide you in your problem then consult Karma Ayurveda!