Many health conditions or factors can affect the shape or structure of the kidneys; one of the kidney structure related disorders is kidney shrinkage. As the name implies, kidney shrinkage is the condition in which the kidneys become smaller as compared to their average size. In general, the normal kidneys are 10-12 cm in length, 5-6 cm in width and 3-4 cm thick. In the condition of kidney shrinkage, these measurements may get disturbed and become lower than that of the normal value. Due to kidney shrinkage, many health complications can appear due to their non-functionality. Ayurvedic kidney shrinkage treatment in India can be the best treatment solution for this severe kidney disorder.
Kidneys are the vital organs in the human body. These organs look-alike beans and located on both sides of the body under the rib cages. Primarily, the kidneys filter blood, eliminate wastes and toxins from the blood through the urine and apart from these functions, kidneys help keeping the body healthy and working with its full efficiency. Those are:
- Maintaining fluid balance in the body
- Releasing hormones that help in regulating red blood cells and making kidneys healthy
- Controlling blood pressure
Besides, kidneys perform some other functions to ensure the good health of a person.
What are the causatives for kidney shrinkage?
Kidney shrinkage can affect one or both the kidneys, and numerous factors can be responsible for the kidneys to get shrink. Those are;
- Chronic kidney disease– It is a kidney disorder in which the kidneys lose their functionality over a period, and may progress to kidney failure.
- Acute kidney injury– In this kidney disorder, the kidneys stop working suddenly, and the condition is severe.
- Loss of blood flow to them– When the kidneys do not get sufficient blood flow to them, they become weak, and if the condition persists for longer, kidneys can get shrunk.
- End-stage kidney disease– It is the last stage of chronic kidney disease in which the kidneys lose their functionality completely.
Besides, some other factors can be responsible for causing kidneys to get shrunk. Treating kidney shrinkage includes the treatment of these disorders, causing kidneys shrinkage. Ayurvedic kidney shrinkage treatment in India can help you in getting relieved from the complications of kidney shrinkage completely.
Which signs appear in kidney shrinkage?
When the kidney shrinkage hits, one may notice many health symptoms because, in kidney shrinkage, the kidneys become incapable of performing their natural functions. Those symptoms are as below;
- Frequently high blood pressure
- Swelling in different body parts
- Skin itchiness
A patient having kidney shrinkage may notice a few more symptoms as well. And the symptoms of kidney shrinkage may vary from patient to patient. When a person sees one or more of the above symptoms, he should rush to his family doctor immediately.
How can the condition of kidney shrinkage be detected?
In order to diagnose the condition of kidney shrinkage, a nephrologist may recommend you to undergo some lab tests. Those tests are Blood sample test, Urinalysis, Imaging tests, and Biopsy.
- In a blood test, the blood samples of a patient are taken to testing in a laboratory. This test helps in measuring the amount of albumin, creatinine, and urea in the blood.
- Urinalysis includes the testing of urine samples to determine protein in the urine and also detect blood in the urine.
- Imaging tests are the tests that provide pictures of the inside of the kidneys to detect any kind of abnormality in them. These tests include; Ultrasound, CT scan, and MRI, etc.
- Biopsy is a test in which a tiny kidney tissue is examined under a microscope. It helps to determine how much portion of the kidneys has damaged.
Based on the results of your test, your doctor may conclude that what kind of treatment you need to follow.
What can be the best kidney shrinkage treatment?
Kidney shrinkage is a serious condition that may lead to kidney failure in the absence of adequate treatment. So, ample treatment is required to make patients free from its complications. For kidney shrinkage treatment, Allopathy is there to treat the condition, but it doesn’t have the potential to cure the disorder permanently. This treatment works on the complications and symptoms to manage or eradicate them. That is how; Allopathy suppresses the complications of kidney shrinkage without touching the root causes. Allopathic treatment for kidney shrinkage includes medications, dialysis, or kidney transplant for the final stage of kidney shrinkage.
Consequently, Allopathy doesn’t offer a permanent treatment for this health but only can manage the complications. On the other hand, Ayurveda can be a way better kidney shrinkage treatment.
Ayurveda is the most ancient treatment procedure that has been in practice for thousands of years. This treatment procedure aims to cure a health disorder by working on the root causes. As a result, it serves as a permanent treatment of a health disorder. Ayurvedic treatment includes natural herbs, diet, and some yogic exercises to attack all the aspects of a health disorder.
Ayurvedic kidney shrinkage treatment in India is the best treatment method for this severe health disorder and helps you in eliminating the complications of this disorder.
How can you acquire the best Ayurvedic kidney shrinkage treatment in India?
Karma Ayurveda is a renowned kidney care center that has been rendering Ayurvedic treatment for all sorts of kidney disorders since its inception in 1937. This Ayurvedic kidney treatment center endeavors to keep a patient away from the painful surgeries and drug-based medications. Karma Ayurveda recommends only the herbal medicines and natural treatment ways to a patient. The driving force of Karma Ayurveda, Dr. Puneet Dhawan holds BAMS and has gained sufficient expertise in curing all kinds of kidney disorders with the help of Ayurvedic treatment. Ayurvedic treatment by Karma Ayurveda includes sacred herbs, a well-analyzed diet, and some yogic exercises. As a result, we can say that Karma Ayurveda provides a complete Ayurvedic kidney treatment. In the same phase, it also provides the best Ayurvedic kidney shrinkage treatment in India as well as overseas for making treatment free from the complications of kidney shrinkage.
So, contact Karma Ayurveda for the best Ayurvedic kidney shrinkage treatment in India if you are afflicted with the severe complications of kidney shrinkage.